Travel is always changing, and it is no surprise that the future of travel has never been brighter than it is now. The old saying “no one ever visits the same place twice” holds true for everybody and for the places we choose to visit.
In this video, we are going to discuss some future travel technology trends you should know for 2019. Since technology plays a vital role in the way we live, work, and play, it is not surprising that it heavily impacts the way we see the world.
The top goal of most executives is to create a positive and efficient experience for their customers. So, it is imperative that businesses within the tourism and travel industry stay on top of the latest technology trends.
Let’s look at ten of the top emerging travel technology trends for 2019.
1. Virtual reality: This future travel technology trend has exploded in the last few years and will continue to transform the travel industry.
2. The internet of things: Many hotels around the globe are making use of in-room tablets that give customers a hands-on view of the premises as well as options such as scheduling spa treatments and yoga sessions without picking up the phone.
3. Space travel: In 2019, space tourism predictions continue to show the tremendous strides being made in space tourism and in sending travelers to the ultimate destination — outer space.
4. Recognition technology: One of the most popular tech trends for 2019, biometric identifier technology, will continue to rise. Be on the lookout for more hotels making use of “hands-off” methods to check in, enter rooms, and even order food.
5. Robotic technology: The use of robotics in the travel and hospitality space will continue to climb throughout 2019 and in applications such as checking guests in and out, providing facility tours, and even full room service.
6. Self-service booking: Business travelers will love this one. On-demand booking presents no hassle flexible booking options for travelers on the go.
7. Mobile apps: Travelers can expect to see continued use of mobile apps to handle their online booking needs as mobile customers expand.
8. Human voice technology: In 2019, you can expect to see increased use of voice-activated devices, allowing guests to use voice commands for their customer service needs.
9. New payment options: As the world continues to see a reduction in the use of cash, the hotel industry will offer additional forms of digital payments including cryptocurrency, bitcoin, and other mobile payments.
10. Cybersecurity: As cyber-attacks continue to become a major threat to the air transport industry, you can expect to see security operations combine cybersecurity tools and people to defend against attacks.
The future of travel has never been so bright. The bridge to everywhere and anywhere you can image has never been so accessible and convenient. With travel technology growing, you will see these interesting developments as you make your way across the world.
To find out more about future travel technology trends, visit TechFunnel.com for more information.
Technology continues to invade every part of our lives. From work to education and from obtaining food and water to paying bills, there is no shorter of possibilities with emerging technology trends.
This video discusses emerging travel technology trends you need to know in 2019 and the role that future travel technology will play in the travel and tourism industries. These emerging technology trends will help to change the way we travel, making planning and booking a more pleasurable experience. Additionally, these trends will affect passenger aircraft, space travel, and everyday transportation options.
This video will briefly discuss the following ten travel technology trends in 2019.
1. Virtual reality
2. The internet of things
3. The future of space travel
4. Recognition technology
5. Robotic technology
6. Self-serve booking
7. Mobile apps
8. Human voice technology
9. New payment
The future of travel technology will leverage new capabilities that aim to bring continued advances in both the travel and hospitality industry. The trends mentioned above will do more than make travel more convenient. Travel will be highly personalized and a more fully customized experience.
These industry trends will allow digital transformation the ability to discover new opportunities to both markets to and retain customers. It will also allow for advanced solutions that make use of the latest technologies. As 2019 unfolds, you will see several shifts in technology that will transform your next experience at a resort, hotel, or tourist destination.