The Operating System for Businesses Adds a Process Automation App, Telephony, Single Sign-On, and BlockChain Capabilities; Achieves New Heights in Customer Adoption
PRESS RELEASE — CHENNAI, INDIA — Today, Zoho unveiled the next generation of Zoho One, the operating system for businesses that is designed to run an entire organization—from sales and marketing, finance and HR, to operations and business intelligence, and more—all on a unified technology platform. Zoho One now boasts a new business workflow management application, Orchestly, that lets customers effortlessly create, manage, and optimize their business processes through an intuitive drag-and-drop interface. In the two years since its launch, Zoho One has seen considerable growth and now serves more than 20,000 customers. With three new services added to the operating system, one new application tying together every corner of business operations, and several updates, Zoho One continues to pack unmatched value.
Approximately 25% of Zoho One customers use more than 25 applications on the platform and more than 50% utilize 16 or more applications; this demonstrates that businesses are embracing the benefits of an all-in-one solution. Zoho One’s momentum is evidence of a major shift in customer expectation and rejection of complexity in favor of easy-to-use, all-in-one platforms that deliver immense value.
“Technology is supposed to help businesses. Instead, it has evolved into complex beast customers have to tame—from juggling apps from multiple vendors to trying to solve the multi-app integration puzzle to dealing with vendors forcing customers into expensive, lengthy contracts. The technology industry has gone too far down this path and this has to change,” said Rajendran Dandapani, Zoho’s Director of Technology. “With Zoho One, we want to change all of that. It’s a technology platform to run your entire business with a trustworthy vendor that is easy to do business with. With Zoho One, you are not just licensing the technology. You are licensing peace of mind.”
Bold New Operating-System Services
- PhoneBridge, Zoho’s telephony platform, which integrates over 50 telephony vendors on one side and several Zoho applications on the other side, is now available within Zoho One.
- PhoneBridge integration enables telephony in Zoho apps like CRM and Recruit. It allows customers to make calls from Zoho apps and provides contextual information on incoming calls. Enabling PhoneBridge will give users context for all incoming calls from Zoho CRM, Zoho Recruit, Zoho Mail, and 20+ other apps.
- The new Single Sign-On (SSO) service from Zoho One allows customers to integrate any third-party applications onto their Zoho account. Zoho Single Sign-On now supports around 50 third-party applications and is growing every day.
- Not only does Single Sign-On make it more convenient to manage both Zoho and third-party applications, but because Zoho’s SSO works with third-party systems like Active Directory, it also makes it scalable for mid-to-large sized businesses.
- Zoho One admins can now enforce YubiKey authentication as an added factor for increased security, on top of existing multi-factor authentications already supported.
App Management and Provisioning
- Zoho One currently enables provisioning for all 45+ Zoho apps. This is now being extended to custom apps created through Zoho Creator as well as external apps available through Zoho Marketplace.
- Zoho, third-party, custom, and SSO apps can be provisioned either individually to users or for groups using custom criteria.
- Zoho One’s new Admin Panel with dashboards and reports allows admins to monitor user activity and app usage, enabling them to find and manage underutilized resources. Admins also get extensive reports on user management, sign-in activity, app usage, and account security.
Business Workflow Management
- With an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, Orchestly enables managers to define processes effortlessly without having to code.
- Using Orchestly, managers and administrators can automate and run their regular workflows, including cross-departmental ones such as purchase approvals, content publishing, asset management, and onboarding.
- In the case of a new employee, the recruitment, interview, offer submission, and onboarding are handled across the recruiting department, HR department, legal department, and the team the applicant is joining. Even though so many departments and applications are involved in this process, Orchestly is able to cut across these various teams and applications to create comprehensive workflows and automate complex processes.
- Onboarding a new employee involves multiple departments, each potentially with their own workflows. Orchestly is able to manage and automate a process that bridges each of those departments and their workflows.
- The enhanced Zoho Sign now provides an additional level of verification for customers by adopting blockchain-based timestamping through Ethereum, the globally accepted open-source platform.
- Whenever a document is signed using Zoho Sign, an Ethereum transaction will happen in the background, to which the hash of the signed document will be added to the transaction notes.
“Zoho One as a concept has fulfilled the dream of Studio 31 in becoming a fully-fledged, technology-enabled wedding photography and film company. It has given us the confidence and strength that we can sustain in this highly competitive, unorganized industry by not worrying about manual administration work anymore and fearing about human errors; it’s a very sensitive industry and every error will cost a client long memory. Now that we have a SaaS product running our business, we’ve got brilliant ideas and we’ve got the platform and time to take high-level strategic decisions to grow bigger, better and truly be one of the most-organized businesses in this sector.” ~Pranesh Padmanabhan, Founder & CEO, Studio 31
“We switched from Salesforce to Zoho One because of the fluidity of data across apps that allowed us to connect our departments. We use Zoho CRM, Sign and Creator extensively. The analytics tool enables us to visualize big data with graphs and charts. We love it!” ~Sonia Bhadoriya, Head of Business Development, Eurokids
“IIFL is a leading financial services conglomerate serving over 4 million satisfied customers around the globe. Though an established organization, we are constantly on the look for ways to build our strength and to deliver excellent service to our ever-expanding customer base. At IIFL, we have started using Zoho One, which includes their super-powered CRM, Email, Campaign Management, Survey, Social Media Management, Sales IQ, Creator, Internal Chat and HR products across various entities. Honestly, there is no better value than Zoho One can offer, especially at this low a cost! Zoho One does change the way businesses operate by offering a whole suite of apps that are not only tightly integrated with each other but also play well with third-party applications. These vast varieties of solutions are easy to configure and customize which in itself paves for an efficient cross-selling platform.” ~Niki Kushe, Group Head – CRM, India Infoline Finance Ltd
Pricing for Zoho One is ₹1,500 per employee or ₹3,000 per user. In a world where vendors are nickel-and-diming customers, every new feature, service, and product mentioned in this press release is included in Zoho One for free.
Zoho is the operating system for business—a single online platform capable of running an entire business. With 45+ apps in nearly every major business category, including sales, marketing, customer support, accounting, and back-office operations, and an array of productivity and collaboration tools, Zoho is one of the world’s most prolific software companies.
Zoho respects user privacy and does not have an ad-revenue model in any part of its business, including its free products. More than 45 million users around the world, across hundreds of thousands of companies, rely on Zoho every day to run their businesses, including Zoho itself. Zoho Corporation is privately held and profitable with more than 7,000 employees. Zoho is headquartered in Austin, Texas with international headquarters in Chennai, India. Additional offices are in Pleasanton, California (U.S.); Renigunta, India; Tenkasi, India; Yokohama, Japan; Beijing, China; Singapore; Queretaro, Mexico; Byron Bay, Australia; Utrecht, Netherlands; and Dubai, United Arab Emirates. For more information, please visit www.zoho.com.