Breeze Digital Signage software reduces reliance on expensive hardware, eliminates costly maintenance routines and skyrockets system capability and reliability
PRESS RELEASE — ORLANDO, FLORIDA — Keywest Technology, a full-service digital signage firm, recently returned from InfoComm 2019 where they announced the official release of its newest digital signage software, Breeze 3.0.
“Breeze™ 3.0 is the culmination of two things,” stated Koytt Nichols, president, Keywest Technology. “One, it is listening intensely to our customers to ensure we’re giving them what they need. Second, it is our continual pursuit of creating the easiest, most powerful digital signage software available today.”
Coming on the heels of the successful Breeze 2.0, this third generation boasts a myriad of new features, workflow improvements, support for more powerful hardware, and enhanced security features. This cloud-based, complete digital signage solution is a flexible, scalable choice for various campus-based industries, including healthcare, hospitality, education and corporate.
Breeze’s secure, a cloud-based server becomes the central hub for all deployed digital signs, schedules, media playlists and other content to players. Users are only responsible for the Breeze player internet connectivity and video signal connection, as Keywest Technology handles the initial setup and server management.
Breeze 3.0 features the following:
- A Dashboard – Users can view the status of all players in a customer’s system on one screen
- New text engine – More robust styling features have been added
- Improved UX – Simplified user experience and streamlined workflow
- Player/playlist sync adds the capability to start/stop playlists on multiple players at the same time
- New, freshly designed templates that are purpose-built for healthcare, corporate, education and hospitality industries
- Upgraded security includes Single Server Sign-on (SSO), Active Directory, and LDAP
- Improved interactive workflow featuring metadata
- Enhanced meeting room management features for SignWave
- New Permissions and Access restriction features for users
For more information about Breeze 3.0 and Keywest Technology’s digital signage solutions, please visit KeywestTechnology.com.
About Keywest Technology
Founded in 1998, with roots back to the 1970s, Keywest Technology is a leading digital signage software, graphic design, and product developer that helps companies build creative and effective messaging and customer engagement solutions. Using various display technologies – interactive touch devices, kiosks, LED signs and flat panel display systems, Keywest Technology has provided innovative digital signage, guided by experience and vision, hindsight and foresight, to meeting the challenges of communicating better, faster and more efficiently. The company’s digital signage products include Breeze™ Digital Signage Solutions software, Keywest Interactive, and SignWaveSM Door Cards. For more information, please visit our website at KeywestTechnology.com.