Anne Ahola Ward is CEO at Veritoken Global. Dubbed “The Mother of Startups” by CNN, Ward is an entrepreneur, futurist, and published O’Reilly author. As CEO of Veritoken Global, Ward has led the way for updates in blockchain technology, specifically utilizing previously under-appreciated technology known as “Non-Fungible Tokens” (NFTs) to help alleviate global suffering for the unbanked.
Anne was named one of Entrepreneur’s “27 Top Masters of Marketing that everyone can learn from” in 2014 and “Top 50 Inspirational Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2017.”
In this interview, futurist Anne Ahola Ward talks about:
- The creation of Veritoken Global
- What are Non-Fungible Tokens?
- Security around personal data and user trust
- The next decade of emerging technologies
- How blockchain can prevent human trafficking