Anna Talerico is a SaaS entrepreneur who loves giving practical advice about sales, management, company culture, customer success and capital-efficiency. At her former company she led customer-facing teams which included sales, customer success, professional services and product support. When that company was acquired in 2017, she co-founded Beacon9 to help other tech companies chart their successful path forward in these same areas.
In this interview, Anna Talerico talks about:
- Her journey as a SaaS entrepreneur and cofounder
- What sales reps need to know to effectively sell to enterprise clients
- How sales leaders can develop a framework for selling
- Assessing the maturity of sales teams
- Common strategy mistakes that Saas-based company leaders make
- Best professional advice she has received