Google, being the innovative tech giant that it is, offers marketers several distinct paid options for digital marketers to use in their advertising campaigns.
DoubleClick is one of them and offers several features that help your digital marketing campaigns run smoother and you’re brand look better.
The power of DoubleClick for advertisers
Here is why DoubleClick is a solid advertising tool for marketers looking to make a big brand impact.
- Multiple, powerful platform components: DoubleClick by Google is the DoubleClick Digital Marketing platform, a division of Google. It’s an advanced advertising tool that includes several pieces that work together to provide the best advertising experience.
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager: This is the ad-serving component that delivers ads to customers and measures all engagement across all devices and channels.
- DoubleClick Bid Manager: The programmatic bidding platform for bidding on and buying high-quality ad space inventory from dozens of publishers and ad marketplaces, including the Google Display Network.
- DoubleClick Ad Exchange: This is the world’s largest ad marketplace for purchasing display, video, mobile, search, and even Facebook ad space.
- DoubleClick Search: This is used for purchasing search ads across search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- DoubleClick Creative Solutions: This feature helps you design, deliver, and measure results for media ads like video, as well as interactive and expandable ads.
The DoubleClick platform gives you immense value for your marketing budget. It allows you to target and analyze audience engagement and provides you with all the tools you need to create, run, manage, and optimize a brand campaign.
- Access to more than just GDN: Customers consume media and content on different platforms multiple times a day. They’re exposed to countless ads in different formats, from digital, video, mobile, Facebook, search, and more. DoubleClick helps advertisers reach more customers by giving them access to the Google Display Network as well as more than 50 other ad marketplaces for bigger brand reach.
- Higher quality ad placement: When your brand is seen on platforms like Facebook, Yahoo, Spotify, LinkedIn and other popular, well-known, and highly trafficked sites, you get more attention and higher esteem. These websites are available for placing ads on through DoubleClick but not through using only Google Display Network tools. More exposure and being associated with larger brands can help boost your brand.
- More consistency: Because of the platform and publisher reach that DoubleClick provides, it means that it can provide the most consistent marketing experience across all channels, which is key in good branding and helpful in effective marketing.
- Accurate, powerful analytics: DoubleClick for advertisers helps marketers measure every aspect of their campaign confidently and accurately, allowing campaigns to be optimized easily for continued performance. Not only can you analyze data about channel and platform consumption for display, video, mobile, native, social, and search ads, you can track customer interactions across different devices to continue targeting the same customers when they switch from mobile to desktop. Basically, DoubleClick lets you measure your campaigns in great detail on every platform and device your ads are served on.
DoubleClick is a completely comprehensive tool for digital marketers. Because of its robust features, powerful reach, and strong analytics capabilities, it is a fantastic solution for businesses looking to create holistic brand campaigns. It is not a cheap solution, however, and requires a certified professional to handle the ins and outs of running campaigns. But while it’s certainly a business investment, it is one that will likely pay for itself in increased business and data over time. No matter what your marketing goals are, DoubleClick will help you run an effective campaign that’s good for your business.