Social media is a crucial part of a modern marketing strategy. Most content creators responsible for supporting the content marketing strategy of a brand or business often have a role in developing or distributing social media content.
How businesses use social media to interact with their audience or increase marketing reach depends on the type of business and their goals, but social media automation tools can help make social media marketing more effective for businesses in every industry. Between Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and more, there’s a lot of social media to manage. Optimizing your social media outreach and increasing your content marketing effectiveness might depend on choosing the right social media automation tool for your business.
What are the best social media automaton tools for your business?
Here are some popular software tools that can help you save time and run more effective and engaging campaigns.
- Hootsuite: This is a popular social media automation tool that’s been around for a long time and is used by businesses of any size. You can schedule posts across all popular social media platforms and has analytics functions built in so not only can you monitor the success and reach of your posts, but you can find out what the best times to post are so you can have the biggest impact. Hootsuite offers a free version that is perfect for small businesses and allows you 30 scheduled posts at a time.
- Buffer: Buffer is another classic social media automation tool that helps you schedule and post your content automatically. Because of its ease of use, reliability, and robust analytics, it’s used by businesses all over the world.
- SocialOomph: This is a simple social automation tool that not only helps you manage your social content, but it also helps you to boost your existing content and continue sharing to relevant audiences over time. You can schedule recurring updates that won’t seem repetitive and also pause updates anytime to fine-tune your campaign. It even allows for time-limited updates on Facebook and Twitter, which means that they will automatically be detected after a certain amount of time.
- SocialFlow: This program has been said to take the place of hiring data scientists to analyze content results. It’s a powerful content distribution platform that can even help businesses and content publishers to better monetize their content. Content marketers are able to see how their content is performing and continue to write and share content that will drive engagement. SocialFlow also tracks conversations being had on social media about your content to give you the best insight possible into what’s performing and why.
- Sprout Social: Another popular tool is Sprout Social. You can use it to schedule posts, monitor competitor posts, track your keywords, identify potential influencers, discover your mentions, and analyze your content through features like social engagement and social listening. Their platform was built to easily scale as your business grows and changes, so it’s a great tool for small, medium, and large businesses.
- Scoop.it: This is a great content management tool for content curation. You can find and share relevant content that may not be original to your brand but will be engaging to your readership, allowing your audience to see you as a more holistic resource. Through sharing well researched curated content, you build credibility and authority.
Social media remains a critical part of marketing outreach and customer-facing content distribution. Finding the best ways to manage your social media channels is an important part of your overall marketing strategy and helps to strengthen your content marketing reach. The social media automation tools help you connect with and engage your audiences and grow relationships that are key to your business.