Do you know that 75% of recruiters and hiring professionals have been reported to make use of an applicant tracking system? In fact, applicant tracking systems are so useful that 98% of Fortune 500 companies use top applicant tracking systems in their resumes sorting.
Applicant tracking systems are software used to track job applicants during the hiring process. An effective applicant tracking system is able to search, communicate and filter large groups of applicants thus making the lives of human resource managers much easier. Below, we have compiled a list of applicant tracking systems for you.
Here’s the List of Applicant Tracking Systems
This is a cloud-based platform that offers solutions for talent retention, development, and acquisition. Oracle Taleo can be integrated to meet the demands of any organization through end-to-end automation of recruitment procedures.
For starters, Oracle Taleo has a free demo option. However, their business edition plan allows you to choose from 3 pricing plans:
- Developed EDU – $83/month
- Developing EDU – $54/month
- Emerging EDU – $29/month
- Seamless integration with iGoogle, MyYahoo, and Microsoft Outlook
- Data Access anytime, anywhere.
- The use of social media tools to increase employee referrals
- Simple recruitment marketing
Basically, this is a recruitment software platform that is based on the cloud and designed particularly for recruitment and staffing needs. Since Bullhorn ATS is mobile-friendly, it allows for instant data entry after interaction with any candidate, anywhere.
There are 4 pricing alternatives: Team, Corporate, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus. According to online reviews, the pricing starts at $99/month. However, the pricing still depends on the particular needs of your business.
- In-system access to LinkedIn records
- Reliable management options and reporting for the progress of the recruiting team
- Real-time records update
- Quick tracking of all email conversations with any particular candidate.
- Enables the inclusion of notes to records
- Easy management and access to candidate’s data
IBM Kenexa BrassRing
IBM Kenexa BrassRing is a cloud-based ATS solution that optimizes behavior marketing to captivate and employ talent proactively.
It is determined after the company carries out the business needs evaluation.
- It has optimization for recruitment on social media
- It can quickly find the best-fit since it is powered by IBM Watson
- Effective engagements and assessments
- Access to numerous alternatives to talent pools
Jobvite ATS is a candidate-focused and cloud-based platform that allows for onboarding functions, the development and management of mobile-friendly career sites, and social recruiting. This software is ideal for medium and large-sized businesses.
According to online reviews, the pricing is $4,000/annum for 26 to 50 employees and $100,000/annum for 2,501 – 5,000 employees. It is however advisable to request a customized quote.
- Excellent search tool to find candidates by location, workflow, date of application, keywords, or name.
- Unified record managed for all interactions with a particular candidate across platforms.
- Smart Scheduler feature, which considers the appointments for several interviewers and selects the most appropriate time to book a new interview.
- Mobile-optimized application processes for candidates
- Interview-based candidate ranking and automatic screening
- Smooth employee referrals
SmartRecruiters software that is most suitable for enterprise-grade requirements. Thanks to its pre-integrated assessment tools, the Talent Acquisition Suite enables improved communication through auto-replies and scheduled notifications.
For starters, the package can be used for free for up to 10 hires. However, standard pricing is $10,000 per annum.
- Advanced filter search
- Customized tags to better coordinate and supervise talent pools
- Compliance and consistency with the development of a template library.
- Easy-to-track message logs
- Ease of collaboration and communication within the hiring department
iCIMS Recruit provides solutions to enterprises of various sizes across different industries. The platform comprises UNIFi – iCIMS’ ecosystem of integrated partner services and products, Hiring Suite, Advanced Communications Suite, and Recruitment Marketing Suite.
Typically, an employee base of 51 – 100 costs $6,000 per annum, while the package for over 5,000 employees is $140,000 every year.
- Real-time screening and assessment outcomes
- Customized dashboards featuring real-time insights
- Optimized searches via collaboration with social media and Google
- Management of job advertisements
In addition to applicant tracking, Greenhouse also provides holistic HR administration to develop a bias-free culture, as well as focused interviews.
The company has 3 pricing plans, which are: Core, Pro, and Enterprise. On average, the cost falls within the range of $6,000 to $25,000 per annum.
- Easy configuration of reports
- Personalized email templates, job boards, and career pages.
- Development of personalized assessment plans for interviewers to analyze the adequate qualifications and skill set.
- Simplified tracking, thanks to candidate scorecards.
BambooHR platform offers solutions that are best suited for small and medium-scale enterprises. It allows easy access thanks to its mobile app, and it provides tools for performance management, attendance tracking, e-signatures, and onboarding.
There are 2 pricing package options: Essentials and Advantage. It is however advisable to contact the company for an accurate quote.
- Integration with social media and job-boards
- Message scheduling and customization of email templates for multiple candidates.
- Easy onboarding and streamlined procedures for candidates to follow.
- User-friendly interface with easy-to-use features
SAP SuccessFactors is a platform that offers a holistic, cloud-based HR management system from sourcing, evaluation, and onboarding to performance metrics, employee engagement, and payroll management.
The Recruiting Software for the SAP SuccessFactors costs $3 per user per month, while the HCM suite is priced at $84.53 per user per annum.
- E-signature solutions, in addition to the online offer letter
- Efficient management of candidate relationship
- Development of a responsive career site
- Insight into 4,000 job boards, campuses, and social media portals across 80 countries all over the world.
- Central management of global job access and distribution.
Workable is a holistic recruitment platform that can be accessed on mobile devices and the desktop. This tool offers simple single-point access to the profiles, scorecards, interview schedules, and team communications of candidates.
There are 3 pricing options: Pay as you go, Starter, and Pro. The first option is priced at $50 per job, per month. Although you can get a 15-days free trial with the PAYG and Starter plans, it is still advisable that you request for a personalized quote.
- Easy scheduling with synchronized email calendar
- Posting on several job boards with one click
- Regular generation of activity and productivity reports for the hiring department
- The power to manage confidentiality
- Easy reporting features with posting, job creation, and role assignment.
- Data protection with easy accessibility for the hiring department
JazzHR is one of the top applicant tracking systems; it assists in the management of the interview process, as well as candidates’ assessment. It also offers an e-signature feature, job postings, and reporting.
There are 3 pricing options: Hero, Plus, and Pro. Each plan costs $39/month, $199/month, and $309/month, respectively. A free trial is also provided for the product
- Score-based analysis for candidates comparison and assessment.
- Integration with personal calendars
- Eliminates paperwork with the e-signatures
- Resumes screening
- Job posting online
- Reporting capabilities to identify hidden opportunities and areas of inefficiency.
ADP is an effective ATS solution for talent management, time and labor management, Payroll management, and HR functions. It can be used by small, mid-sized, or even large organizations, within any industry.
ADP offers 4 pricing options: Essential Payroll, Enhanced Payroll, Complete Payroll & HR a plus, HR Pro. The specific price for these plans is not available on their website, so it’s best to request for a quote.
- Historical logs are stored online
- Online payslips from any device
- Easy to scan, store and search employee documents, thanks to ADP Document Cloud
- Branded dashboards and career sites
- Reduced manual data entry
Paylocity is a widely-recognized HR management software that is best suited for small enterprises. Particularly, it provides a centralized structure for monitoring the benefits and compensations of employees and storing all employee data.
There is no fixed pricing on Paylocity’s website. So it’s best to get in touch with the providers for a quote.
- Web-based software design which allows for easy access from different types of design.
- Calendar system for planning and booking official activities and trips.
- Activity dashboard
- Employee management
- Payroll management
Zoho Recruit a web-based recruiting solution that is best suited for small and medium-sized enterprises. It is a comprehensive ATS solution that assists businesses with resume storage, automated job board posting, and resume parsing.
Zoho Recruit pricing begins at $25 per month. There is also a free version.
- Interview scheduling
- Integration with Google apps
- It allows resume parsing from PDF, Docx, and doc files which automates candidates’ data entry.
- Creation of vendor portals
- Streamlined processes as a result of templates and automated workflows
- Customized offer letters
- User-friendly layout
Kronos Workforce Ready
Kronos Workforce Ready is a single platform that enables businesses to manage labor costs. It offers integrated features that provide organizations with solutions to maximize workforce productivity and manage scheduling and timekeeping.
The pricing started at $6 per employee per month.
- Workforce management
- Compensation management
- Performance supervision
- Leave coordination
Recruiterbox ATS system has been designed to help you find the best-suited talents for your job. With effective, easy-to-adopt, and scalable tools, it enables you to efficiently collaborate on candidate selection and organize the hiring process.
Recruiterbox comes with 3 pricing options: Starter, Pro, and Pro Plus. You can request a personalized quote for any of the pricing plans
- Easy to track the status of the application
- It offers a centralized platform for all hiring-related efforts
- Applicants are easy to search for.
- It offers profile management features for candidates
Avature is a tool that is best suited for mid-sized and large organizations. It is a very powerful ATS that enables you to develop your personal recruiting workflows for executive recruiting, large volume, and anything in between.
There is no information on the pricing plans, hence it’s requested to get a quote. A free demo is however available.
- All-in-one ATS + CRM
- Automated workflows
- Customizable dashboards
- A no-code interface that enables technical users to modify the platform (with several permissions in place).
Applicantstack is a full-service ATS solution suitable for hiring, onboarding, and managing company workforces. It provides a conducive new employee portal where paperwork can be e-signed and submitted electronically.
Pricing plans for ApplicantStack begins at $95 per month. You can also use a free trial.
- Track applications
- Applicant screening and filtering
- Configure email triggers
- Video interviewing
- Payroll management
- Easily integrated onboarding
ClearCompany has been active for over a decade and has helped several organizations to find, hire, and manage numerous highly qualified talents from among a vast pool of talents. They provide smooth hiring experiences, thanks to their organic, unified, platform developed from the ground up.
There is no pricing information from the vendors.
- Performance management
- Company-wide goal alignment
- Seamless onboarding
- Recruitment management
- 360-degree feedback
- Self-service portal
Recooty is a cloud-based ATS software that is suitable for automating the hiring process of both small and medium-scale enterprises.
The basic plan is free. Standard pricing starts at $19 per month.
- Interview scheduling
- Job sharing
- Website integration
- Applicant tracking and management
- Job offering posting
- Excellent integration with Google Job Board
- Creation of branded careers page
Choosing the Best Applicant Tracking Systems
The following factors should be considered when searching for the best applicant tracking system:
The top applicant tracking systems should feature a business portal where employees can view and apply for job postings or make referrals for external candidates. An excellent career site should be a brandable portal that comprises features such as email notifications, candidate ranking, automated resume screening, pre-screening questions, customized input forms, and job openings.
Before you choose an applicant tracking system, make sure it has an efficient search and sorting features that will allow you to quickly search candidate profiles and filter by experience, skills, key phrases, or keywords.
Every standard and excellent top applicant tracking systems should be able to enable uploading documents, files, and additional information to a candidate’s resume. When evaluating the applicant tracking functions of a particular vendor, be sure to consider the reference checking components and assessment tools.
It is necessary to ascertain that an ATS provider offers features such as video interviewing, automatic interview scheduling, and the ability to record and track notes from phone interviews. The best applicant tracking systems offer these integrations or features to facilitate online interviews.
The top applicant tracking systems should provide a digital and paperless recruiting procedure that will enable you to generate, gather, and store reports that will assist you in pinpointing bottlenecks in your hiring procedures.
With good Analytics features, the ATS platform will help you to manage advertising campaigns, track social outsourcing efforts, and monitor career site activity.
In essence, the importance of the best applicant tracking systems can not be undermined. In order to get the best results from your recruiting efforts, it is pertinent to adopt a candidate tracking software today!