The right people can make or break your business. The right hires can lead to better productivity, better culture, and better ideas. That’s why the importance of recruitment cannot be understated.
Recruiting for your small or medium sized business can be instrumental in growing your business and expanding brand awareness. While SMB owners and managers might understand the importance, they may not have the manpower they need to truly power their efforts.
The best tools for your SMB recruitment process.
There are better ways to recruit for your small or medium size business. Here are some of the best tools to help with your recruitment process.
- Workable: This software has been rated as one of the best recruitment tools for small businesses. In addition to being able to automatically post your job listing to the most popular job boards, including LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster, Indeed, Glassdoor, and more, it also lets you publish your jobs to social media channels.Their applicant tracking system has enhanced screening capabilities so you don’t waste any of your valuable time working with candidates who aren’t a great fit – not only is their candidate display easy to use, it includes automatically pulled information from candidates’ Facebook and Twitter accounts and other public profiles.
- Recruitee: One of the most valuable features of this recruiting tool is its value. It’s easily scalable to work seamlessly as your business grows and needs change. You can also try it free, making it a great option for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Bamboo HR: In addition to being a robust recruiting tool that works for any size business, Bamboo HR can also help manage and automate other HR functions, including onboarding, compensation, culture, and more.Having so many features living in one program means that it’s a great solution for up and coming businesses or SMBs with a smaller HR staff. It lets you do more without eating up the usual time and monetary investment required.
- ClearCompany: This solution helps you streamline all of your hiring needs. From tracking candidates to onboarding new hires to managing performance, this software solution offers users a free trial and several features that help enhance recruitment success. It’s won several software awards that make it a perfect fit for SMBs, including easiest to use, and user recommended.
- Freshworks: This cloud-based software has several programs that help businesses, including an HR recruiting software that touts itself as the simple recruiting solution for small businesses. It helps organize all parts of the hiring pipeline, including resumes, emails, feedback, and notes all in one place. It also helps HR communicate more effectively with the hiring manager and other teams involved.One of its most important features is its manageable client database – you can hold onto resumes that aren’t a good fit for the job they applied for and easily go back to them when another opportunity arises that they are a great fit for. This can help save your recruiters a lot of time and energy.
No matter what tool you use, some of the best-recruiting practices don’t require any software. Having a good job ad, for instance, is crucial. Having the right mix of keywords that outline experience needed as well as an emphasis on why your company is a great place to work is an important part of the process. You also want to make sure that you’re using non-digital recruitment process, including attending job fairs, networking with colleges, and reaching out to recruiters.
While the recruitment process can seem like a truly time-consuming endeavor, the right tools and the right processes help to make it smoother. Your business depends on the quality and productivity of your people, and so the right recruiting tools and recruitment process are important enough investments to make for the future of your business.