ABOUT CCC INFORMATION SERVICES:
Founded in 1980, CCC Information Services has evolved to become a leading provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, and hyper-scale technologies and apps for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries.
CCC Information Services offers solutions and big data insights delivered through their powerful CCC One platform, which connects a vast network of more than 350 companies, over 24,000 repair facilities, OEMS, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. CCC has access to the most claims in the industry which they use to gather the best insights to continually build better solutions. They also connect more insurers to more repairers than anybody in the industry.
In 2013, CCC acquired Injury Sciences, the leader in providing insurance carriers with scientifically based analytic tools to help them identify fraudulent injury claims. Also, in 2013, CCC went live with their CCC TRUE Parts Network which connects parts suppliers and repairers for the seamless purchase of parts. In 2014, CCC acquired Auto Injury Solutions, creating the broadest solutions for auto claims management. And in 2015, CCC acquired DriveFactor, an innovative leader in the insurance telematics space.
CCC FAST FACTS:
- Created: 1980
- Headquarters: Chicago, IL
- Industry: innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and apps for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries
- Company Size: 1.4K employees
- Revenue: $487.5+ million
- Stock Symbol: CCCG (Nasdaq)
- Nice to Know: 12 offices around the world
- Chairman and CEO: Githesh Ramamurthy
- President, Service Operations: Mary Jo Prigge
- Executive VP & CFO: Andrew Balbirer
- Executive VP, Products & Technology: Pete Morowski
LEARN MORE ABOUT CCC INFORMATION SYSTEMS:
Learn more about CCC Information Systems.
CCC IN THE NEWS:
- CCC Information Services Inc. Acquires DriveFactor Inc.
- Mazda North American Operations and CCC are Working Together to Address Vehicle Safety
- CCC Introduces AI Damage Detection for All Major U.S. Vehicle Types