Founded in 2005, Zenoss is the world’s largest organization that ensures that their IT services and applications are always on and operational for their customers. As the leader in software-defined IT operations, Zenoss monitors over one million resources globally and more than 70 billion data points a day, as well as monitors over 200 million daily data points per customer. Zenoss also uniquely collects machine data to build real-time IT service models that are designed to train machine learning algorithms to predict and eliminate outages in hybrid IT environments, as well as reduce downtime and IT spend.
Zenoss is not only a leading tech company but a leading company offering one of the best places to work according to Forbes and Business Journal. To attract the most talented employees, Zenoss offers an unbeatable benefits package and even takes the time to recognize employee achievements. What makes Zenoss stand out from other software-defined IT operations companies is that they understand that every customer has a unique set of business objectives and needs that drive their IT operations and no two customers are the same. With Zenoss, customers around the world are able to deliver fast, reliable IT, regardless of their unique challenges.
Since the launch of Zenoss Cloud, the intelligent IT operations management platform built for even the most complex modern IT environments, customers have never been happier with their Zenoss service. Zenoss Cloud not only builds the most granular and intelligent infrastructure relationship models possible at any scale and proactively provides unparalleled holistic health and deep performance insights to optimize any IT environment but also shares insights with other IT operations management tools to automate the resolution of issues.
From increasing operational agility and accelerating technology adoption to guaranteed service reliability and consolidation of monitoring tools, it’s no wonder why Zenoss customers are satisfied customers for life.
Zenoss FAST FACTS:
- Created: 2005
- Headquarters: Austin, TX
- Industry: Software-Defined IT Operations
- Revenue: $32.1 M
- Stock Symbol: Privately Held Company
- Nice to Know: monitors 1 million resources globally and more than 70 billion data points a day, with more than 200 million daily data points per customer.
- Chairman & CEO: Greg Stock
- CEO: Michael Lovell
- CCO: Brian Wilson
- CMO: Megan Lueders
- VP of Sales: George Kanuck
LEARN MORE ABOUT Zenoss:
Zenoss IN THE NEWS:
- Zenoss Hosts On-Demand Webinar on Key Trends in Machine Learning, AI and Cloud
- Analyst Report: Key Trends in Machine Learning, AI and Cloud
- Report: Monitoring Vendors Consider Mining for Intelligence Across Customer Bases
- Zenoss 2019 Predictions: No Skynet here
- Zenoss: Delivering a Next-Generation Cloud Solution for Streamlined IT Operations Management
- Zenoss Recognized in Gartner Market Guide for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- Zenoss Named Finalist in 2018-19 Cloud Awards
- Zenoss Establishes Presence at Nutanix .NEXT Europe
- Zenoss Named a Finalist in the 2018 CRN® Tech Innovator Awards