Since 1996, Fujitsu Network Communications has become a leader in information technology, computing, electronics, and telecommunications. As an innovator in connection-oriented Ethernet and optical transport technologies, Fujitsu is also the market-leading provider of SONET, WDM, and packet optical network solutions. For more than 75 years, Fujitsu Limited, Fujitsu Network Communication’s parent company, has been a trusted partner to the worldwide telecommunications industry.
Fujitsu Network Communications understands the importance of environmental responsibility and is committed to using their technology to help achieve business growth that doesn’t negatively impact the environment. Beginning their environmental protection program in 1972, Fujitsu has since been establishing environmental control units at every plant in operation. Fujitsu even recycles 90% of all their end-of-life business-use products and continues to lower their CO2 emissions each year.
By putting sustainability in action and continuing to revolutionize the telecommunications industry, Fujitsu Network Communications has been a trusted telecommunications partner for many years and will continue to do so for decades to come.
FUJITSU FAST FACTS:
- Created: 1996
- Headquarters: Richardson, TX
- Industry: Connection-Oriented Ethernet and optical transport technologies
- Company Size: 175,000+ employees
- Revenue: $39.6 billion
- Stock Symbol: Privately help (FJTSY)
- Nice to Know: Operates in 70 countries and has been in business for over 75 years.
- President & CEO: Mikito Kiname
- EVP & COO: Doug Moore
- CFO & SVP Accounting & Finance: Rick Fiechtner
- VP Corporate Planning: Akito Inada
- SVP & General Counsel: John Lanius
- SVP Human Resources: Susan Danko
LEARN MORE ABOUT FUJITSU:
Learn more about Fujitsu.
FUJITSU IN THE NEWS:
- Fujitsu Internship Program Supports Growth of Broadband and Evolution to the ‘Smart City’ of Tomorrow
- Fujitsu Network Communications Receives AT&T 2017 Supplier Diversity Excellence Award
- Fujitsu Honors Students at Richardson Independent School District (RISD) for Excellence in STEM
- Fujitsu Honors 13 Companies with 2017 Fujitsu Supplier Award
- Fujitsu Accelerates Path to 5G and Conscious Networks with Next-Generation Variable Optical Transport