2018 has been quite the year for computer software company Sage. Sage provides small and medium-sized organizations with a wide array of easy-to-use, online cloud business management software, and services – from accounting and payroll to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments.
Throughout the last year, the company has won more than 10 international awards for offering great customer support, finding innovative solutions and being a great place to work.
Here are some of the awards:
- Africa: SABRE Financial Communication Award – Sage won a gold award in the financial communications category for the Sage Budget Speech 2017 campaign.
- Asia, Middle East, and Africa: Masters of Tech Award by CPI Media Group — Sage was voted as the top accounting software at Masters of Tech Award.
- Germany: Innovationspreis – IT – Sage Live won Best of Innovation Award IT 2018 in the category “Finance”.
- Global: TechRadar Awards – Sage Business Cloud Accounting was named as one of TechRadar’s best accounting software.
- Global: Amazon Advanced Level, Technology Partner — Sage reached Advanced Technology Partner level in Amazon Web Services Partner Network.
- North America: Sage was a Hermes Creative Award – Platinum Winner.
- North America: Sage won the Graphic Design Industry USA Award.
- North America: CEdMA Impact Award – Sage Central Learning Services was the recipient of the CEdMA 2018 Impact Award for their impact in driving customer alignment and growth.
- United Kingdom: Sage won the Chartered Institute of Professional Development’s award for Excellence in Employability and Diversity.
- United Kingdom: UK Complaint Handling Awards — Sage UK won the Utilising Consumer Reviews award by UK CH Awards.
Through constant innovations in its products and services, Sage has ensured continued growth and customer satisfaction.