A scalable data analytics platform for every type of business intelligence need.
Qlik is a software company that delivers an intuitive business intelligence platform and visualization solutions to organizations around the world. The company hosts a wide range of solutions from multi-cloud to augmented intelligence that aim to drive the economy of analytics and insights for better business decision-making. Qlik allows companies of every industry, size, and geography to visualize their information and empower people across an organization to envision the complete story of their company, their work, and their customers through clear and clean data sources.
A leader in the visual analytics market, Qlik recently outlined multiple product innovations to extend its capabilities across multiple offerings, helping business leaders and their team members to turn their data into points of action. At the company’s annual Qonnections customer and partner event held from April 23-26 in Orlando, Florida, Qlik launched three new innovations: Multi-Cloud, Augmented Intelligence, and Big Data Index. All three solutions are aimed at driving modern analytics into every part of the enterprise.
Qlik CEO, Mike Capone, said of the new offerings, “Enterprises that embrace and extend the power of analytics throughout their organization will be the leaders in the analytics economy. Qlik is the platform where data and analytics comes together in the digital age, to deliver insights that drive actions that transform companies.”
Qlik’s CTO, Mike Potter, said of the company’s ability to help organizations use data for maximum results, “Customers and partners rely on Qlik for advanced technology and leading architecture to further their ability to achieve scale and discover insights that drive transformation. Whether it’s our multi-cloud approach that gives organizations flexibility and choice, augmented intelligence that advances every user’s ability to gain deeper insights, or our upcoming big data index that will extend the value of data to everyone, Qlik is driving innovation that directly impacts an organization’s ability to leverage data for business results.”
QLIK FAST FACTS:
- Created: 1993
- Headquarters: Radnor, Pennsylvania
- Industry: Business Intelligence and Analysis, Software
- Company Size: 2000+ employees
- Revenue: $600 million+
- Stock Symbol: NASDAQ:QLIK
- Nice to Know: 40,000+ customers, 1700+ partners, 100+ countries
- CEO: Mike Capone
- SVP: Drew Clarke
- CTO: Mike Potter
- CMO: Rick Jackson
LEARN MORE ABOUT QLIK:
Learn about Qlik Sense Cloud Business.
QLIK IN THE NEWS:
- Qlik Showcases Innovation for the Data-Driven Enterprise [BusinessWire]
- Qlik Expands Developer Community Commitment [Citizen Tribune]
- EasyMorph Announces Integration with Qlik Sense and Enables a New Level of Automation Capabilities for Qlik Sense Users [PR Newswire]
- Qlik Unveils New MSP Partner Offering [ARN]
- Qlik Announces New Data Literacy Education Program [Citizen Tribune]