All the ways you can create successful YouTube video marketing strategies.
Find out how to get started with your own YouTube channel and what YouTube video marketing strategies to follow.
After giving Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter a try, it’s easy to see how social media marketing works. You’ve seen fantastic results with all three outlets. Now you’re ready to branch out and continue trying new ways to effectively market your brand. At a recent social media marketing conference, you heard quite a few rave reviews from businesses that had implemented a YouTube video marketing strategy. It might be time to give YouTube a try, but you’ve got one pretty important question before you get started: “how to do YouTube marketing?”
How to Do YouTube Marketing
First you’ve got to know how YouTube works. The website itself is fairly simple to navigate, which makes for an easy start. Once you’ve registered and logged in, all you have to do is click on YouTube settings and then Create Your Channel. That’s all it takes to get started. Now, when it comes to actual YouTube video marketing strategy, there are some important YouTube marketing tips that you should follow.
YouTube Video Marketing Strategy
- Take a look at what’s trending on YouTube. Gravitate your search towards obvious marketing videos. This is the best way to very quickly and very simply see what’s working for other brands in terms of YouTube marketing.
- Create videos with titles that draw people in. YouTube is the second most visited social media platform with well over a billion active users visiting monthly. In order to have your video stand out, you’ve got to create something that draws attention. Standing in front of your video camera reading from a script and then naming your video something like: “Why this Brand Makes Sense” isn’t going to work. It’s boring and mundane. No one’s going to click on it. Instead, do something fun and entertaining and involve colorful graphics and titles.
- Creating videos isn’t the final step in the process. From there, it’s time to consider bringing in third party assistance to help you boost your post via a tag management system, banner and text ad remarketing, audience matching, keyword placement, and more. These platforms do the heavy lifting for you in terms of actually putting your video in front of your target demographic and getting it clicked on.
- Understand how YouTube markets itself. What? How does YouTube market itself? Again, using its billions of active users, it helps you get your videos noticed before you ever even leave the site. This isn’t to insinuate that those other platforms are unnecessary but instead is meant to reiterate the overall success of YouTube channel marketing.
- Once you’ve got a channel underway and are doing what’s necessary to get your videos noticed, it might be time to consider the YouTube marketing strategy that’s taking the world by storm: influencer marketing. If you thought your videos were getting noticed before, throw a celebrity in front of the camera with an entertaining endorsement of your brand. Influencer marketing isn’t just channeled through YouTube, but it’s definitely one of the top strategies for marketing via this platform.
Getting started with a YouTube video marketing strategy is easy. It’s how you proceed from there that makes your YouTube business strategy successful. Create videos that draw in viewers and promote your brand. Before you know it, your YouTube marketing will be as much of a success, if not more, as your other social media marketing strategies.