The best marketing influencers can be found across social media platforms.
While Facebook is an important platform to reach audiences, it is important to follow marketing influencers from all social media platforms to learn what your idols and competitors are up to.
Due to the rise in the use of influencers by businesses on social media, it is important to stay up to date with the top marketing influencers on the web. Most online marketing influencers are on almost all social media platforms so when a company has a marketing influencer in their marketing campaign, they can usually be found on a variety of social media sites.
List of Top Marketing Influencers
These seven marketing influencers are among the top marketing influencers online based on their usefulness and reliability of their posts. They all also have advanced knowledge of one or more areas of online marketing and have sizeable audiences. These marketing influencers engage with their audiences a great deal and that is why they are some of the top trusted marketing influencers on the web. Rand Fishkin, one of the top internet marketers in the world, is a leading expert in SEO and everything marketing which makes him an excellent marketing influencer to follow. Ann Handley is the author of the best-selling book, Everybody Writes, and a pioneer of digital marketing. She is not only a keynote speaker for Entrepreneur.com but also a columnist for them. Arnie Kuenn is an excellent marketing influencer due to his work on content marketing with the Content Marketing Institute. These marketers can all be found on the top influencer marketing platform, Twitter.
- John Rampton– twitter.com/johnrampton
- Rand Fishkin– twitter.com/randfish
- Neil Patel– twitter.com/neilpatel
- Ann Handley– twitter.com/MarketingProfs
- Larry Kim– twitter.com/larrykim
- Wil Reynolds– twitter.com/wilreynolds
- Arnie Kuenn— twitter.com/ArnieK
Greatest Marketers in the World
Being a great marketer is not hard as long as you consistently build your marketing skills, stay up to date with what’s new in marketing technology and know how to reach your audience the best. The top four marketers of all time, Steve Jobs, Mary Kay Ash, Helen Lansdowne and David Ogilvy, were all very good at this. Steve Jobs pushed the limits of technology and marketed in such a way, he was able to establish Apple as one of the top brands in the world. Mary Kay Ash recognized the abilities of bored housewives and is credited for the transformation of network marketing. Helen Lansdowne changed the face of advertising by monopolizing on the power of sex appeal. David Ogilvy, the father of advertising, changed the marketing game with his iconic marketing campaigns and creating some of the best advertising campaigns of all time. He emphasized the importance of the cornerstones of marketing that are as relevant today as ever.
Top Social Media Influencers 2018
A good influencer can add to a marketing campaign and in the next few years, marketing campaigns will most likely always include the implementation of an influencer. Some of the top social media influencers focus on marketing and can increase a business’s audience and loyalists. Below are the top twelve social media marketing influencers and their specialties:
- James Carbary—B2B Podcasting– twitter.com/jamescarbary
- Casey Neistat—YouTube Marketing– youtube.com/user/caseyneistat
- Jeff Bullas—Twitter Marketing and Blogging– twitter.com/jeffbullas
- Darren Rowse—Content Creation– twitter.com/problogger
- Mari Smith—Facebook Marketing– twitter.com/MariSmith
- Brittany Berger—Content Creation and Strategy– twitter.com/thatbberg
- Michael A. Stelzner-Social Media Marketing and News– twitter.com/mike_stelzner
- Brian Kelley—Instagram Marketing– instagram.com/thepointsguy
- Ashley Faulkes—SEO Strategy– twitter.com/madlemmingz
- Donna Mortiz—Visual Content Creation– twitter.com/sociallysorted
- Jasmine Star—Instagram Marketing– instagram.com/jasminestar
- Larry Kim—Social Media News– twitter.com/larrykim
By following and learning from these marketing influencers, any marketer can improve their marketing skills and increase the audience size for their business. Being a master marketing influencer does not have to be hard so long as you are willing to learn from masters before you, constantly update your marketing skills and take the time to get to know your audience and what they are like. With these steps and the help from other marketing influencers, anyone can become an excellent marketer.