The right content marketing tools can help you shape every part of your marketing campaigns from planning a content strategy to managing workflows and deadlines to scheduling and monitoring social media to increasing search page ranking.
Here are some of the best tools that help content marketers do their best work.
- WordPress: WordPress powers some of the internet’s most popular marketing content. In addition to being able to host and design webpages, it helps businesses publish blogs and has tons of built-in tools to help manage social media updates, increase SEO, and more.
- Zapier: This tool helps content marketers by integrating their existing apps – like Twitter, Gmail, MailChimp, and dozens of other tools – so that they can better manage their workflows and have more accurate all-around data. If you have contacts in a Google Sheets document, you can use Zapier to easily add your subscriber list to MailChimp.
- BuzzSumo: With BuzzSumo, you can discover high-performing content to curate and share with followers. You can also use their analysis to help you plan your own content and identify influencers who might be interested in partnering with you.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite helps you plan, automate, and analyze your social media channels, all in one place. It helps you customize your social channels and personalize your user conversations.
- CoSchedule Headline Analyzer: This tool helps you create headlines that will get more clicks. It looks at the length, word and character count and previews how your headline will look in Google search results and email subject lines. Headlines are crucial to the success of your content, from search results to blog posts to emails and social media.
- HubSpot: HubSpot is one of the best all-in-one content marketing tools. It can help you attract more visitors to your website, convert more leads, publish relevant blog content, send email campaigns and A/B test communication.
- Mintent: Mintent is a tool that helps you manage your entire content marketing process. The content marketing platform helps users create, manage, publish, and measure results for all projects. Their SEO platform helps marketers understand what the actionable next steps are to increase engagement and conversions.
Finding the right tools depends on what your business needs. For example, content marketers likely look for editing, grammar, and plagiarism tools as well. You could likely use EduBirdie plagiarism tool to help in one of these areas.
If you want to focus on creating the most relevant social content, you might want to combine Hootsuite’s scheduling power with BuzzSumo’s set of tools to generate content ideas and connect you with social media influencers.