These tips will guide you to solid success with Instagram.
Follow some simple steps to maximize your social media marketing, and watch those Instagram growth statistics soar.
By now, you’ve most likely figured out that the most effective methods of marketing all involve some aspect of social media. Everyone’s using it, so it just makes sense to market through it. What you might not know is that there are ways to optimize your experiences with social media marketing. Instagram, for example, is an amazing tool for marketing as there are now more than 800 million Instagram accounts worldwide, of which more than 500 million are typically active on a daily basis. To take that one step further, Instagram advises that nearly 80 percent of all Instagram accounts follow at least one business via Instagram.
Using Instagram is free and simple, but there are many options for how to maximize your marketing potential using Instagram Business. Start with photos, videos. stories, etc. that advertise your brand. Then choose your target audience, and determine your budget. Lastly, publish your ad, and Instagram will send you a notification once it has been approved and is running. The process itself is really that simple. Once published, you can track the ads’ progress using Instagram analytics tools. Instagram Business will also keep track of other Instagram growth statistics. The most difficult part of your job in this whole process is coming up with engaging ads that will cause those growth statistics to thrive. The more people seeing and engaging with your Instagram ads, the more likely you are to draw in new customers.
Tips to Improve Instagram Growth Statistics
Use branded hashtags
– Hashtags are fantastic for grabbing attention and for reeling in new followers. These are generally easy to come up with and can be unique to your business or a marketing campaign you’re currently running.
Add a location to your post for added engagement
– Grab viewers’ attention by utilizing the ‘Add Location’ feature.
Choose the days and times you post wisely
– A bit of quick research can tell you the best time of the day to post for maximum engagement.
Feature products in a fun, appealing photo
– The point of using Instagram for marketing is to draw attention to your products, services, and brand. If you post something that elicits an emotional response, it’s more likely to stick with the viewer and could even end up being shared.
Utilize influencer marketing
– This takes things to a whole new level, using a popular person to endorse your brand via Instagram. It’s a bit more involved than just placing an ad through Instagram but is a huge way to quickly grow your Instagram statistics. Refer list of top Instagram influencers.
Instagram Business isn’t the only way to analyze and optimize your Instagram growth statistics. Monitor Instagram analytics through third party websites, which can help you track the performance of each post, monitor trending hashtags, and overall, help you better engage your target audience. Growing your Instagram statistics is step one. Get them seeing your products using this top notch social media outlet. Use those pictures and videos and stories to leave a lasting impression, one that’s sure to get them interested in giving your product a try.
Using social media as part of your marketing plan just makes sense with the number of people using Instagram on a daily basis, but it’s normal to feel a bit intimidated by all that’s out there. The key is to use your social media outlets to their fullest potential. Learn more about marketing through social media at one of the many upcoming influencer marketing conferences in 2018.