Big data is much more than a buzzword – it’s serious business.
Using Twitter to market your company is great, but knowing how to use to best market your brand is best done by following big data experts.
If you’re involved in marketing, then you know about Twitter. You’ve likely learned how to create posts that people will retweet and you’ve probably become familiar with the concept of the hashtag. What you might not realize is that you can gain a ton of valuable marketing insight simply by following the right people on Twitter. There are many big data experts out there who regularly post free expert advice on what to post, when to post it, and how to utilize big data analytics tools to create a successful social media marketing plan. How do you find such experts to follow? Well, this might make things simpler, thought there are many more than five experts in the field of big data analytics.
These five big data experts are people you should immediately follow on Twitter to learn all you can about using data to increase your own followers as well as how to use Twitter as a prime way to reach your target demographic.
Influencial Big Data Experts to Follow on Twitter
- @DrDataScientist aka Dr. Craig Brown is a MUST to follow for expert advice on big data analytics. This big data consultant from the Houston area is described on LinkedIn as “a top Techpreneur and Technology expert covering 28+ years of various technological and innovative projects for top fortune 1000 companies.”
- @mrogati aka Monica Rogata is an advisor in the fields of data science and artificial intelligence. Monica, a California resident, describes herself on LinkedIn as having “a passion for turning data into products, actionable insights,and meaningful stories.”
- @KirkDBorne aka Kirk Borne is a PhD Astrophysicist and top data science and big data influencer. A Washington D.C. resident, Kirk currently works as a Principal Data Scientist and Executive Advisor at Booz Allen Hamilton, according to LinkedIn.
- @davebart aka David Bartlett is the “Chief Technology Officer for Panasonic Aerospace Connecting the Business and Pleasure of Flying.” David is a California resident who was reviewed on LinkedIn as someone who “excels at making complex ideas and technologies easy to understand through engaging storytelling.”
- @ahier aka Brian Ahier considers himself to be especially passionate about healthcare, technology, and open data. Brian lives in Washington D.C. and is listed on LinkedIn as “a nationally known worker in digital health with a focus on health data exchange, use and analytics.”
Of course, there are many other great big data experts to follow on Twitter for expert advice on how to make the most of your Twitter marketing experience. Are you still questioning why you’d want to follow big data experts? Well, look at the Twitter feeds of the five experts listed above. You’ll see that each one regularly posts about how using big data techniques and tools can majorly change the way you use Twitter to the benefit of your company. If you don’t know about these things, you can’t use them. Therefore, the more high quality expert advice you have access to, the better your Twitter experiences will be.
Even if you only log on to Twitter once or twice a day to check in on how your posts are being engaged, following these five big data experts allows you to easily access their regular posts, which means you will likely be able to dive into some of the free advice they offer regularly. When you put some of their ideas into play, you’ll quickly reap the rewards as big data marketing is the wave of the future.