GigaSpaces announced a partnership with Informatica to deliver an Intelligent Digital Integration Hub across cloud, on-premise and hybrid environments at the AI and Cloud Innovation Zone during Informatica World 2019, which took place from May 20 to May 23 in Las Vegas. At the conference, attendees saw a live demo, including Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, and Tableau on AWS, showing how data-powered cloud innovation enables credit risk forecasting.
This solution unifies Informatica’s Hybrid Integration Platform, including the Integration Hub and Cloud iPaaS, along with GigaSpaces InsightEdge in-memory real-time analytics and machine learning platform – all within the Digital Hub.
The GigaSpaces and Informatica Intelligent Digital Integration Hub enables businesses to:
- Accelerate hybrid data integration and analytics across any data model.
- Orchestrate complex transactional and analytical processing.
- Facilitate self-service consumption of data and insights.
- Decouple source and target applications allowing easy consumption and reduced system load.
- Enable multi-latency integration with advanced orchestration and scheduling.
- Support extreme performance and rich machine and deep learning capabilities.
- Integrate multiple clouds, new enterprise applications, in-memory speed layer, and data lakes seamlessly.
- Provide visibility, control, monitoring, and alerting across all data workflows
“We are excited to partner with GigaSpaces to power and accelerate our customers’ digital transformation initiatives,” said Ronen Schwartz, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Cloud, Big Data, Data Integration, at Informatica. “Our integration with GigaSpaces InsightEdge enables our customers to reduce the cost and complexity of data and APIs while achieving high performance at large scale.”
“Together Informatica and GigaSpaces, are powering stronger, innovative enterprises as they continue to add new data-driven applications to remain competitive,” said Yoav Einav, Vice President of Products for GigaSpaces. “The Intelligent Digital Integration Hub tames complex hybrid integration environments with extreme performance, agility, availability and the ability to deliver real-time actionable insights, helping customers optimize operations, improve regulatory compliance and enhance customer experiences.”