ABOUT CROWN CASTLE:
Crown Castle has evolved into a leading provider of towers, small cells, and fiber optics that allow people and communities to access essential data, technology, and wireless service. With over 40,000 towers and rooftop installations, Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell towers and approximately 60,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions across every major U.S. market.
For Crown Castle assets, the company’s Network Operations Center is a fully staffed, state-of-the-art facility that operates round-the-clock. The network management process conducts disaster preparation and planning, incident management and analysis based on FEMA protocols, and escalation and customer notification. It also manages approximately 60,000 small cell nodes on air or under contract, and 2,500 access points to provide network management, Tier 1 and Tier 2 support, full disaster recovery capability, and NOC management based on ITIL best practices.
As the nation’s largest provider of shared wireless infrastructure and a presence in every major U.S. market, Crown Castle helps to maintain the world’s most revolutionary technologies. Crown Castle understands that over 80% of 911 calls are made from wireless devices and they have made it their mission to ensure that no matter where you are, you’re able to contact the help you need.
CROWN CASTLE FAST FACTS:
- Created: 1994
- Headquarters: Houston, TX
- Industry: Shared Communications Infrastructure
- Company Size: 4,500 employees
- Revenue: 5 billion USD
- Stock Symbol: CCI (NYSE)
- Nice to Know: Manages more than 40,000 towers and rooftop installations, approximately 60,000 small cell nodes on air or under contract, 2,500 access points, and approximately 60,000 route miles of fiber. 50+ offices nationwide.
CROWN CASTLE VIPS:
- President & CEO: Jay A. Brown
- Sr. VP & COO of Towers and Small Cells: Robert C. Ackerman
- Sr. VP & COO of Fiber: James D. Young
- Sr. VP & CFO: Daniel K. Schlanger
LEARN MORE ABOUT CROWN CASTLE:
CROWN CASTLE MEDIA:
Learn more about Crown Castle.
CROWN CASTLE IN THE NEWS:
- Crown Castle to Present at the Cowen and Company 4th Annual Communications Infrastructure Summit
- Crown Castle Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results and Raises Outlook for Full Year 2018
- Crown Castle Announces Second Quarter 2018 Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
- Crown Castle Prices $1.0 Billion Senior Secured Tower Revenue Notes Offering