Commvault provides world-class data protection and information management solutions to mid-level and enterprise-level organizations around the world. Its solutions help thousands of companies to protect, access, and use their data anywhere in the world and at anytime during the day, turning data into a major strategic asset. Commvault has redefined what backup means in the modern age for forward-moving enterprises and how the most critical data assets should be managed.
Commvault has not been without recognition for its excellent solutions and products. In 2016, the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software named Commvault a Leader for the sixth year in a row. This year Commvault was furthest on the “completeness of vision” and highest on the “ability to execute.” In 2015, the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup Software and Integrated Appliances named Commvault a Leader for the fifth year in a row.
COMMVAULT FAST FACTS:
- Created: 1996
- Headquarters: Tinton Falls, NJ
- Industry: Data Management, Information Management, Enterprise Software
- Company Size: 1001-5000 employees
- Revenue: $600+ million
- Stock Symbol: CVLT (NASDAQ)
- Nice to Know: Became a business unit of AT&T
- CEO: N. Robert Hammer
- VP/CMO: Chris Powell
- VP/CHRO: Jesper Helt
- SVP/Finance: Louis F. Miceli
LEARN MORE ABOUT COMMVAULT:
Learn more about Commvault.
COMMVAULT IN THE NEWS:
- Commvault Begins Fiscal Year With New Business Driven By Increased Demand For Scale-Out Data Protection, Flexible Pricing And New And Expanded Partnerships With The Biggest Names In The IT Industry
- Commvault Announces Fiscal 2019 First Quarter Financial Results
- Commvault Appoints Two New Independent Directors