New tool by Salesforce ensures high velocity sales deliver specific sales cadences and work queues to inside sales representatives and Pardot aligns sales and marketing through AI.
Salesforce, a global leader in CRM has announced advancements to the Sales Cloud platform which will help yield a faster, smarter and more integrated sales process right from lead-to-cash. With this improvisation companies will be able to accomplish the entire sales cycle, right from marketing to sales to billing from within the Salesforce platform.
“Automation, integration and speed are essential to business success in the Fourth Industrial Revolution,” said Adam Blitzer, EVP & GM, Salesforce Sales Cloud. “By extending our Sales Cloud platform with faster prospecting, flexible billing, and intelligent marketing automation, we’re providing our customers with a comprehensive and unparalleled lead-to-cash platform.”
The enhancements involve updates to High Velocity Sales which supports insides sales reps with insights and tools to recognize the best leads, eliminate busy work, and boost pipeline. Additions to High Velocity Sales will now deliver new levels of automation and intelligence to help reps with prospecting and managing leads. They include the following:
- Sales Cadences, which enable managers to create customized, pre-built activity sequences for their sales teams. With Sales Cadences, best practices are built right into the CRM, guiding inside sales reps through the prospecting process, including when to email a prospect, when to call, and even what to say, with call scripts and email templates.
- Work Queues, which create prioritized email and call lists right inside Sales Cloud. Based on insights from Sales Cadences and Einstein Lead Scoring, which uses machine learning to automatically analyze which leads are most likely to convert into opportunities, Work Queues guides inside sales reps with next steps to take.
In addition to that Salesforce added Salesforce Billing to Salesforce CPQ. Powered by Lightning, Salesforce Billing assists businesses create deeper, recurring relationships with their customers, automate renewals and adjustments, and streamline the revenue lifecycle without having to leave Salesforce. The billing includes the following:
- Usage-Based Pricing
- Evergreen Subscriptions that automatically renew customer contracts
- Flexible Invoicing, which enables companies to automatically bill customers when predetermined intervals and milestones are achieved.
The company also moved its Pardot offerings on Lighting and Einstein, aligning sales and marketing on a single platform utilizing the same data sets, campaign insights and customer engagement history. The features of Pardot include:
- Einstein Campaign Insights, which enables marketers to drill down into what drives campaign engagement. Powered by machine learning, Einstein Campaign Insights uncovers which marketing campaigns are most successful based on content and subject line engagement.
- Einstein Behavior Scoring, which identifies prospects most likely to convert, based on their website and email engagement behavior.