Technology leader in creating live, always-on and personalized digital experiences ON24 announced that it is working with SAP on a solution that empowers marketers with vital data to engage thoughtfully and authentically with customers at every stage of the buying process. The announcement was made at SAP Customer Experience LIVE event in Orlando, Florida.
The ON24 Platform will integrate with SAP Marketing Cloud solution’s new event management capabilities to provide businesses a unified, data-rich hub for all their webinar campaigns. Through the platform, marketers will get a 360-degree view of webinar details and attendee data, including unique engagement scores – all directly within SAP Marketing Cloud.
“ON24 and SAP Marketing Cloud share a vision to provide marketers with a comprehensive, data-driven perspective about prospects throughout the customer life cycle,” says Lou Pelosi, VP of Business Development & Partnerships, ON24. “This collaboration will give marketers the ability to create digital experiences that deliver a rare win-win in our industry: useful content for customers and true bottom-line growth for marketers.”
Through this partnership, customers will gain insights to help them take actionable steps to engage with customers in the right way, at the right time. Users will be able to do the following, all within SAP Marketing Cloud:
- Interpret, measure and analyze audience interactions within a webinar, such as gathering poll responses, questions asked and resources downloaded. It will also feed that data into the SAP Marketing Cloud.
- Analyze webinar behavior using the ON24 Engagement Score natively.
- Use the ON24 Engagement Score and behavioral data to trigger actions, such as Interactions and Segmentation.
- Unify all webinar registration data into a single view.
- Track webinar campaign performance, including the live time, registration count and attendance statistics.
This platform will provide marketers a holistic, 360-degree view of customer engagement during webinars, as well as help them make informed decisions for navigating through their buyer’s journey.