Develop and implement creative marketing campaign ideas that make your brand come to life.
Come up with the best new way to connect with your target demographic via creative marketing campaign ideas.
Coming up with creative marketing campaigning ideas for 2018 is all about keeping up with technology. Everyone’s on it, therefore, it’s where you want to do your marketing. Use social media, email marketing, influencer marketing, banner ads, search engine optimization, content marketing, etc. Use as much as your budget will allow. The more accessible you make your brand, the more customers you’re going to draw in.
Step one is putting a plan into place because you can’t actually advertise everywhere on the worldwide web. There’s not a company in existence with a budget that would sustain that amount of marketing. You want to focus your energy and money on utilizing the best sources for your target demographic. When you do a bit of research, you’ll find out just what outlets your customer base is using, and you can plan your marketing budget around those particular outlets. Then it’s time to put a plan into place.
Best Way to Come Up with Creative Marketing Campaign Ideas
- Use hashtags. These little creative words or phrases attract attention and are commonly used on Twitter and Instagram but are sometimes even used on Facebook. If you use a popular hashtag, your post will appear in search results that it otherwise would not have. Appearing in searches makes your post more accessible to potential customers. Hashtags equal free advertising.
- Check out the competition. It never hurts to keep an eye on what your competitors are doing on social media. One of the main perks of social media is how accessible it makes your competitors. Easily see what innovative new marketing campaigns they have going on as you work to create new social media marketing ideas of your own. Of course, you don’t want to steal their ideas, but it’s much easier to stay one step ahead when you know what they’re doing.
- Try a new social network. You might consider pinning images from your current marketing campaign on Pinterest. Pinterest is widely used for finding recipes, the right hairstyle, fashion ideas, quotes, etc. If you pin images connected to your website or other social networking accounts, you can then pay to sponsor those posts and even track the level of engagement with your pins.
- Give video marketing a try. Create vlogs or engaging videos that elicit an emotional reaction, and then pay to promote your video through various social networks. This works great with influencer marketing as well.
- Use innovative promotional ideas. Give out free stuff that people actually want. If you participate in fairs or promotional events of any kind, it’s important to know that you’re judged by the free stuff you give out. So give out cool stuff such as pop sockets, mop toppers, etc. Pretty much anything relating to your phone or other devices is going to be a winner. Not only does this put your brand into peoples’ hands, but when you give out something people want, it creates a very positive first impression.
- Keep on learning. Attend a workshop or conference, where you not only have the opportunity to network with other marketing professionals, but you will also hear from experts in the field.
When it comes to creating creative marketing campaign ideas, it’s important to put your target demographic at the center of everything you do and not be afraid to try new things. The world of marketing is constantly changing. If you’re willing to change with it and are always ready to learn and explore something new, you’re well on your way to creating successful marketing campaigns.