Andrew Davis is a best-selling author & keynote speaker. He’s built and sold a digital marketing agency, produced for NBC and worked for The Muppets. Today, Andrew Davis teaches business leaders how to grow their businesses, transform their cities, and leave their legacy.
Andrew has appeared in the New York Times, Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, and on NBC and the BBC. Davis has crafted documentary films and award-winning content for tiny start-ups and Fortune 500 brands.
Recognized as one of the industry’s “Jaw-Dropping Marketing Speakers,” Andrew is a mainstay on global marketing influencer lists. Wherever he goes, Andrew Davis puts his infectious enthusiasm and magnetic speaking style to good use teaching business leaders how to grow their businesses, transform their cities, and leave their legacy.
In this interview, Andrew Davis talks about:
- Why he has been called the “Malcolm Gladwell of business”
- How unconventional content partnerships lead to marketing success
- Individual success = community success
- What makes a great keynote speech
- How business can build and leverage loyalty