In todays highly competitive and on demand economy, momentum and flexibility are critical for any business. The workforce today tries to remain effective by using multiple devices, irrespective of the location and time. In order to seamlessly communicate real time they need to have access to the data and productivity tools to be able to their jobs effectively.
Office 365 helps to bind the power of the cloud to develop the productivity and capability of the familiar Microsoft Office suite to meet these expectations.
Office 365 can drive the three most important business benefits.
- Work together
- Work smarter
- Work faster
Every organizations greatest advantage lies in their workforce. Their productivity and creativity can be harnessed by getting them together in the Cloud. The modern cloud productivity apps can make this association more effective and seamless, no matter where the employees are located.
The Collaboration toolbox consists of:
- SharePoint Online: Through this, employees can share and work together on content with their colleagues who could be at distant locations and from any device.
- Outlook: Teams can share a group inbox and calendar and conveniently get new team members.
- Yammer: This is a social networking platform built for employees where they can brainstorm ideas and best practices, and encourage open discussions across the organization.
- Skype for Business: Helps with conference calls, video and data sharing from Skype for business.
- Microsoft Teams: A new chat based workspace through which employees can have conversations with each other.
For companies who are in lookout for tools to help their employees make smart decisions, the business intelligence tools of Office 365 can save the day. Businesses can scrutinize and analyze data with the help of easy to use dashboards and convincing visualizations of Power BI. Microsoft MyAnalytics can help the employees use big data and behavioral analytics.
With the help of Office 365, Employees can access files which are synced on multiple devices through OneDrive for Business without the need to worry about version control, and look for information across the Office 365 ecosystem and also share files with one click.
The Bottom Line: The ROI of Cloud Productivity
Office 365 is a complete package that would help drive a business towards success. The suite has all the benefits packed in it like real time communication, collaboration tools that are familiar to employees and business analytics tools. This just makes the work life easier for all the employees and of course for you.
Want to fast track employee productivity? Click on the link below to watch a quick video and to download the whitepaper. How Office 365 Can Put Your Company on the Fast Track to Productivity