In order to honor HR professionals who stand out from the crowd using technology as a transformative measure, Oracle started presenting professionals with the Oracle HCM Cloud Rubies Awards. Last week, Oracle announced the winners of these awards.
The awards honor Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud customers who advocate for innovation, prioritize investment in employees and have the vision to see the potential of tomorrow’s human resources possibilities, today.
“Much of today’s workforce is digitally-native and expects a personalized, seamless HR and employee experience,” said Gretchen Alarcon, Group Vice President, Oracle HCM Cloud. “It’s harder than ever for HR professionals to attract, onboard, and retain talent, so we’re excited to recognize Oracle customers who are embracing emerging technologies to re-think what is possible.”
This year’s winners include:
- Bottom-Line BonanzaAward: Ann Rogotzke, VP, Human Capital Technology and Programs, UnitedHealth Group
- It’s a Mobile World Award: Kellie Romack, VP, Digital HR, and Strategic Planning, Hilton Worldwide
- Dynamic Duo or Triumphant Trio Award: Richard Jackson, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Hilton Grand Vacations
- M&A Matrimony Award: Karen Peringer, Sr. Director, People & Organization, Mars Petcare
- Express Lane Award: Eric Cohen, Senior Director, HCM, Grupo Bimbo
- Keep it in the Family Award: Maureen Treanor, Head of HR and Change Management, AfrAsia Bank Ltd.
- Productive Powerhouse Award: Roger Casalengo, SVP of HR, Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions (CAES)
- Knowledge is Power Award: Daniele Sacco, Group HR and Organization Director of Gruppo Mondadori
The 2019 HCM Cloud Rubies Award winners were announced at the Modern Business Experience event in Las Vegas, Nevada. The event brings together finance, supply chain, and human resources professionals to explore cloud applications and connected business processes.