In order to honor professionals who stand out from the crowd using technology as a transformative measure, Oracle started presenting finance professionals and leaders with the Oracle Change Agents of Finance Awards. Last week, Oracle announced the winners of these awards.
The awards honor Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Cloud and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud customers who have implemented innovative cloud solutions to achieve tangible business results and drive growth across their organization.
“The Change Agents of Finance Awards recognize leaders who are reinventing finance through the smart use of technology,” said Doug Kehring, Executive Vice President, Corporate Operations, Oracle. “This year’s winners demonstrate innovation in finance, leveraging Oracle ERP Cloud and Oracle EPM Cloud to increase productivity, lower costs, improve controls and expand the influence of finance in their respective organizations.”
This year’s winners include:
- Better Together Award: Donald Robertson, VP, chief accounting officer, Western Digital
- Crystal Ball Award: David Dawson, VP and director, Business Intelligence, Michael Baker International
- Frugal Finance Award: David Feierstein, SVP, global head of Transformation Office, Diversey
- Fast Finance Award: Oscar Guerrero, Group Deputy CFO, Argo Group
- Oracle Billion-Dollar Story Award: Robert Barocas and the cloud ERP team, GE
- Roll With It Award: Stuart Wray, Head of Implementation, Finance Future, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Shared Services Superstar Award: Chris Goodman, CFO, TTI, Inc.
- Top Talent Award: Patricia Grubb, VP, Financial Planning and Analysis, MedStar Health
The 2019 Change Agents of Finance Award winners were announced at Oracle’s Modern Business Experience event in Las Vegas, Nevada. The event brings together finance, supply chain and human resources professionals to explore cloud applications and connected business processes.