In business, there is rarely any one size fits all solutions. What works for one organization may be a disaster at another. This is why it is important to have solutions that meet your specific needs. This is especially true for small businesses and small business owners. Small businesses often need to do more with less and find solutions that will help their efforts scale well as their business grows.
Financial growth is one of the most important metrics for small business owners. That’s why it’s important to have the best financial analysis software in place.
Set your small business up for success by using one of these top financial analysis tools.
Here are some of the top picks for financial analysis software for small businesses.
- ClicData: For businesses on a budget, ClicData is a powerful reporting tool that offers a free trial for businesses looking to add more robust business intelligence solutions. Their program supports profitability analysis, benchmarking, KPIs and more. It’s a great solution for businesses who need to start small and still want to have the ability to scale and grow over time.
- FreshBooks: FreshBooks is another free financial reporting software. They give all users a free trial and enables all small businesses to better handle their financial tracking and accounting. It offers integration with many existing business apps, such as Shopify, Google Suite, Fundbox, and more to help make the financial reporting part of your business easier and more automated. This streamlined solution promises to give users more time in their day back and helps them focus on more than just the numbers so they can really grow their business.
- Float: Float is another financial software that offers a free trial to help you figure out if it’s a good fit for your business. It includes features that assist for forecasting, budgeting, exporting and reporting, and it syncs up with accounting software to help give a fuller picture of your financial standing. Their drill-down capability allows for you to see the details of every bill and invoice so you understand where money is coming from and where it’s going in specific detail and they have a “what-if” scenario feature that helps you make better predictions and plan for more situations. With an accurate picture of your finances and cash flow, you can more confidently make business decisions and nurture business decisions.
- Budget Maestro: This easy-to-use, cloud-based software is a good choice for small businesses, in part to its easy to scale nature and the ability to customize to certain business needs. It offers synchronized P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow reporting for a more accurate budget. For businesses looking for a simple to use tool that helps with budgeting, forecasting, and planning in order to grow a stronger financial position, this is a good option.
- Zoho Books: This brand touts itself as the “online accounting software designed for small businesses to manage their finances and stay on top of their cash flow.” You can track expenses, send and receive payment for invoices, and report on P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow from one program. No matter what your small business is, Zoho Books promises to help you manage your finance. They also offer a 2-week free trial to help you get started.
- Budgyt: This software is a great choice to help small to midsize companies and nonprofits. No longer do you have to manage multiple projects across spreadsheets – one affordable tool can help anyone needing to plan or budget with reporting features and an easy-to-use interface that’s perfect for finance and non-finance teams and employees alike. It is a great tool for anyone who has a hand in the budgeting process.
For your strongest financial position and the ability to grow your business, you need the best financial analysis software for your small business. Take advantage of the free trial versions of many of these programs and find the best option to help you on your path to financial success.