HR automation has greatly improved the lives of many HR professionals and enhanced many HR processes. As more businesses have come to value and understand the automation process and how it can streamline work, there has been a rise in automation software programs to help businesses meet that need.
The best HR automation software programs can help your business do better work. There are automation software options for almost every size of business and industry.
List of Best HR Automation Software
Here is an HR software list of some of the most popular automation solutions.
- Kissflow: This HR program helps to create and automate workflows for better work. It offers solutions for automating HR specific work, such as timesheets, new hire requests, onboarding, employee feedback, and more. They offer free demos for businesses interested in their software. Customers who’ve used their automated software solutions include Domino’s, the University of Chicago, Pepsi, Sears, HubSpot, and thousands more.
- Namely: Namely touts itself as “HR for humans”, noting that “HR is no longer the complaint department.” HR now has to operate as a more strategic business function, working to share company culture that attracts and retains the best talent. Their platform offers automation solutions for HR, payroll, and benefits tasks to help modernize HR departments. With automated time tracking, onboarding, and recruiting, it can offer easier HR experiences for both HR professionals and employees alike.
- Zenefits: This software helps you manage all your HR payroll, benefits, compliance, and more in one online dashboard. Zenefits makes it easy to connect your company’s payroll, health insurance, paid time off, and other HR systems with Zenefits in just a few seconds without having to change vendors, plans, or pricing. Zenefits offers 14-day trials, as well as easy to get quotes for customized software solutions.
- BambooHR: This cloud-based system gives clients integrated applicant tracking (ATS) for recruitment, employee onboarding tools, time-off tracking, and performance management, with easy reporting and an accessible mobile app for easy use anywhere by employees. BambooHR gives HR professionals the tools to become more effective, more efficient, and more available for other human-centric or strategic tasks. Based on capabilities and pricing, it’s a popular tool with small and medium-sized businesses.
- BizRun: If your business has at least 50 employees, this tool can get you up and running on your HR automation journey. With features that help businesses manage time-off employee recordkeeping and document management, eDocument onboarding, payroll, photo board directory, compensation management, workflow approvals, employee engagement tools, and organizational planning. Plus, it’s easily accessible on mobile phones, desktops, or tablets.
How to choose the best HR automation software for your business.
There are several ways to find the best solution for your business.
- Ask around: Asking other HR professionals in your network or at a conference can give you a jumping off point for software to consider researching for your needs.
- Ask your IT team: Another good source of information is your in-house information technology team. There’s a good chance that members of this department will at least have heard news about up and coming industry software solutions.
- Try a demo: If you find a software program that you think would meet your business’s HR automaton needs, ask the program company if you can take it for a test drive. Most software development organizations will give companies trials of their software in order to test it and ask questions before implementation, but if your preferred software doesn’t advertise this, it doesn’t hurt to ask, particularly if you are very curious about one software program over another.
Finding the best HR automation software will depend on your business’s goal as well as your budget. There are lots of incredible vendors who can help make your HR automation journey a much smoother process and help you find better HR process success.