The largest content event in the world is set to return at the beginning of September.
Content Marketing Institute’s (CMI) Content Marketing World Conference and Expo (#CMWorld 2017) will take place at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, Ohio, September 5-8, beginning at 8:00 a.m.
Among the exciting line-up of speakers are:
- Linda Boff – Chief Marketing Officer, GE
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt – Award-winning actor, writer, producer, and creator
- Casey Neistat – American film director, producer, and creator of popular YouTube videos
- Colson Whitehead – Pulitzer Prize winner and bestselling author, “The Underground Railroad”
- Joe Pulizzi – Founder, Content Marketing Institute and co-author, “Killing Marketing: How Innovative Businesses are Turning Marketing Cost Into Profit”
- Margaret Magnarelli – Managing editor, content/senior director, marketing, Monster
- Jay Acunzo – Creator and host, Unthinkable
- Alicianne Rand – Executive director, global content marketing, Estee Lauder Companies
- Laura Cameron – VP, digital marketing, KeyBank
Just from the nine names above, this is sure to be an event that no marketer will want to miss. For the full list of marketing conference speakers, click here.
Attendees of Content Marketing World 2017 will be able to learn from and network with some of the best and brightest leaders within the content marketing industry. They will not only leave the conference energized from hearing the messages of the keynote speakers, but will also leave with the actionable materials they need to take a content marketing strategy back to their team and implement a content marketing plan that will grow their business and inspire their audience.
Content Marketing World 2017 seeks to inspire attendees to do their “own epic content marketing and network with some of the brightest in the business”. With over 4,000 expected to attend and 225 speakers, Content Marketing World 2017 will feature 120 sessions and workshops covering strategy, integration, measurement, and more.
Even though the event is only a few days away, there is still time to register – click here!