It has begun! The largest content event in the world is taking place now in Cleveland, Ohio.
Content Marketing Institute’s (CMI) Content Marketing World Conference and Expo (#CMWorld 2017) is being held at the Huntington Convention Center from today, September 5 thru Friday, September 8.
Among the exciting line-up of speakers who attendees will hear from are:
- Linda Boff – Chief Marketing Officer, GE
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt – Award-winning actor, writer, producer, and creator
- Casey Neistat – American film director, producer, and creator of popular YouTube videos
- Colson Whitehead – Pulitzer Prize winner and bestselling author, “The Underground Railroad”
- Joe Pulizzi – Founder, Content Marketing Institute and co-author, “Killing Marketing: How Innovative Businesses are Turning Marketing Cost Into Profit”
- Margaret Magnarelli – Managing editor, content/senior director, marketing, Monster
- Jay Acunzo – Creator and host, Unthinkable
- Alicianne Rand – Executive director, global content marketing, Estee Lauder Companies
- Laura Cameron – VP, digital marketing, KeyBank
For the full list of marketing conference speakers, click here.
Those who are attending Content Marketing World 2017 can expect to learn from and network with some of the best and brightest leaders within the content marketing industry. Not only will they leave the conference energized from hearing inspiring speakers, but they will also leave with actionable materials to take a content marketing strategy back to their team and implement a content marketing plan that will grow their business and inspire their audience.
Content Marketing World 2017 seeks to inspire attendees to do their “own epic content marketing and network with some of the brightest in the business”.
The event is not all work, however, as several fun activities have also been planned. According to COOL Cleveland, there will be a CM Retro Dance Party with the band Mega 80s on Day 2 of the event at 9 p.m., held at Cleveland’s House of Blues. Those who choose to attend are encouraged to wear ‘parachute pants, tube skirts, lace-adorned jean jackets, and mesh T-shirts,’ and be ready to ‘dance up a storm’ to early MTV-era bands. There will also be a #CMWorld Running Club for those who are looking for a fun and unique way to meet other marketers. Morning runs will take place Wednesday and Thursday at 6 a.m. Content Marketing World 2017 will hold an afterparty at the Hilton in downtown Cleveland, as well.
Keep up with all the action from Content Marketing World 2017 by following their social pages – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Also keep up with TechFunnel’s coverage of Content Marketing World 2017 on our event page and by following us on Twitter @Tech_Funnel.