Connect Travel, a digital marketing company that specializes in the travel industry through its innovative solutions, has announced the inaugural date for its maiden Marketing Leadership Summit. This is a new event for some of the top marketers in North America, and will be conducted on February 19-21, 2018 in Orlando, FL.
Will Seccombe, president of Connect Travel, said that the concept of marketing in the tourism and travel sector is undergoing tremendous changes, and innovation around technology has seen a sudden rise, which is making it challenging for marketers to adapt. This event aims to help marketers connect with various products, services, solutions, and experts, so that they can harness the knowledge and learn how to succeed in today’s dynamic and competitive global marketplace.
The focus area of the summit is thinking about the journey ahead for travel/tourism marketers, which will be covered through a series of educational programs and presentations such as:
• A presentation on “Destination Travel Innovation: What’s Happening Now, What Next and How DMOs can Leverage it”, which will be conducted by Matt Zito and a panel of travel marketing entrepreneurs. Matt Zito is the managing partner of Travel Startups Incubator.
• A focused group discussion led by Rick Calvert, CEO of TBEX, and other top travel marketing influencers, to discuss the future of travel media, the business aspects of influencer marketing and insights for destination marketers on how to incorporate influencers in their marketing plans.
• A special presentation on “The Experiential Economy: How to successfully use data analytics to drive the New Consumer to your experience” will be done by Sarah Quinlan, Group Head and Senior Vice President of market insights at MasterCard Advisors.
• Andrei Faji will be presenting on “Using Artificial Intelligence to reshape the traveler’s digital experience.” Faji is the Head of Marketing at WayBlazer.
• Kevin Mullaney, head of digital at Flagship Consulting, will present “Voice Search: The New Destination for Travel Planning.”
Speaking on this recent announcement, Steve Hayes, president and CEO of Visit Pensacola, stated that Connect Travel has been known to organize world class events. He said that he is looking forward to gaining insights into the trends and technologies that will have a significant impact on the industry in the years to come.
For registration, Destination Marketers can Click Here or alternately contact Shalonda Browning at email@example.com
For sure-shot appointments with panelists and top decision makers or for any sponsorship opportunities, please write to John Hampton, Vice President of Connect Travel, at firstname.lastname@example.org.