Conga – the market leader in end-to-end digital document transformation – unveiled the new Conga AI Analyze at the company’s annual conference ‘Connect’.
The company’s newest offering – AI Analyze – is a product that leverages AI and ML to unlock actionable business insights from digital documents and contracts.
Conga AI Analyze empowers companies of all sizes and from all industries to integrate AI to unleash the power of everyday documents. Within seconds, clients can analyze their contracts to identify and act on key information, eliminating time-intensive manual tasks associated with daily paperwork.
AI Analyze users can witness:
- Improved Accuracy: Automating the review, approval and analysis of contracts, thus reducing human errors and mistakes.
- Increased Efficiency: Reducing contract turnaround time by using AI to identify key clauses and contract metadata within seconds.
- Enforced Policies: Identifying contracts and processes that don’t comply with organizational gold standards.
- Streamlined Workflows: Exporting key contract data into the CRM, CLM or ERP systems to better understand customer data and act on it.
- Better Salesforce Integration: Extracting key data points and clauses from contracts and documents, allowing users to leverage unstructured data and save the data within Salesforce in a structured format.
“Everyday documents — including contracts — are the lifeblood of modern business, but organizations struggle to turn the information hidden within them into insights that propel their businesses forward,” said Doug Rybacki, Chief Technology Officer at Conga. “When used in conjunction with the Conga Suite, AI Analyze enables organizations to analyze, organize and manage all of the key information in their contracts to accelerate the contract negotiation process and close deals faster than ever before.”
At the conference, the company also announced that it recently surpassed more than 900,000 users on its Digital Document Transformation Suite, having added more than 100,000 users since January.