Employee engagement is a critical aspect and an important dynamic in the recruitment sub-sector. Today top-notch organizations gather data to see how the information can be used to make changes in human resource management. Data collected allows personnel in charge of employee recruitment and engagement better understand how to improve the process.
The use of artificial intelligence-based tools in the field of human resource especially in recruitment has greatly extended the capabilities of employers. This has resulted in greater productivity and efficiency which can be measured against the company’s ultimate goal of employee engagement.
Employee Engagement Tools
The following are the top 15 artificial intelligence-based employee engagement tools to look at going into 2020:
- Indeed: This is one of the most popular tools employers use for the employee engagement hiring process. Indeed boasts of a formidable resume database of 100 million which makes it the biggest source through which external hires are made by companies. In 2017, 65% of all hires and 72% of all interviews in the United States were conducted by Indeed.
- CareerBuilder: CareerBuilder uses data and technology to manage human capital. It provides solutions using artificial intelligence that enable employers to identify and hire top-notch personnel. It is the second biggest source of external hires in the industry. CareerBuilder is well known for its recruiter and job seeker surveys.
- Olivia: The Olivia A.I. recruiting assistant is the flagship product of Paradox a leading intelligence recruitment platform. This employee engagement tool helps companies and their candidates make the hiring process more efficient by using the power of assistive intelligence. Olivia today is engaging more than 150 companies in over 60 countries, across 6 continents in over 36 languages.
- Textio: Textio is an artificial intelligence and automation employee engagement tool that squarely addresses a common problem in the recruitment industry. This is the problem of poorly written job postings. Textio helps the hiring managers to make more precise data-driven decisions via its unique ability to isolate biased language (which is often unconscious) and proffer suitable alternatives. Textio which is actually an augmented writing platform has analyzed 250 million job listings. Its goal is to make job postings appeal to as many candidates as possible, not just a specific segment of the human population.
- Pymetrics: Pymetrics harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to match individuals to the jobs where they are most likely to succeed. Gamified neuroscience tests utilizing bias-free algorithms are used to match candidates to jobs suitable for them. It is a key employee engagement tool used in the recruiting process.
- Ideal: Ideal is among the world’s top-ranking recruitment automation software available in the industry. What it does is to complement your existing HR software to enable you to make the best data-backed hiring decisions. Artificial intelligence is used to shortlist and screen candidates by analyzing information obtained from the candidate such as assessments, conversations, resumes, and appraisals.
- HireVue: HireVue has greatly impacted the way and manner in which employers hire talent. Its unique selling point is the incorporation of Industrial-Organizational Psychology into its pre-hire assessments and interviews analysis. What HireVue does is to combine video interviews with predictive, validated I-O science and A.I. thus enhancing human decision-making in the recruitment process and thereby delivering better quality talent within a vastly shortened time frame.
- Taleo: Taleo is renowned as one of the world’s leading artificial intelligence-based employee engagement tools. It is a cloud-based Applicant Tracking System (ATS) used by many Fortune 500 organizations to handle their recruitment processes. It is the largest ATS in the world with over 5,000 customers in 180 countries. It holds 23% of the market share making it a dominant player.
- BreezyHR: It is a recruiting software and applicant tracking system that enables recruitment managers to attract and hire high performing talent with much less effort. BreezyHR leverages the power of artificial intelligence by creating a powerful hiring experience making it a key employee engagement tool. It helps the HR team automate key processes like reporting and analytics, candidate management, job advertisement and many more.
- ai: This is the ultimate meeting assistant for recruiters and provides smart scheduling for the entire recruiting funnel. Zoom.ai’s goal is to simplify and make more efficient the hiring experience by means of artificial intelligence. It allows you to automate every meeting with prospective talent, integrate your ATS and get on-demand candidate data whenever it is required.
- CVViZ: It is an online recruitment software solution powered by artificial intelligence used for talent acquisition. CVViZ harnesses a neurolinguistic programming (NLP) based algorithm to help human resource personnel match candidates with suitable jobs in the shortest possible time.
- Sniper AI: Sniper AI is one of the foremost tools in the industry for employee engagement. It is widely touted as the world’s most advanced recruiter AI at your fingertips. Sniper AI is a game-changer that utilizes machine learning to match CVs and job specifications at mind-boggling speed with outstandingly impressive accuracy.
- Entelo: Entelo has compiled the most inclusive talent database globally with over 500 million individuals. A versatile employee engagement tool, it applies artificial intelligence to assist recruiters to find, qualify, engage with and acquire top-notch talent. Today Entelo services over 600 customers worldwide as one of the industry’s leading and most recognized brands.
- Arya: Arya is the flagship product of Leoforce, an artificial intelligence platform for recruitment personnel. Its goal is to find the right candidates for the right jobs at the right companies. Accurate data-driven decisions in the field of employee recruitment are made possible by Arya which automates the entire process virtually from end to end. Arya provides an unbiased data-informed experience that humans are incapable of creating unaided.
- ai: This is a productivity employee engagement tool designed for enterprise human resource hiring departments to enable them to identify, isolate, qualify and shortlist top talent all autonomously. Impress.ai is actually an artificial intelligence chatbot software. The key advantage Impress.ai has over competitors is that it tremendously speeds up the hiring process with almost unparalleled accuracy.
The advent of applicant tracking systems (ATS) has made the jobs of recruiters simpler, faster, better and more accurate. Employee engagement tools powered by artificial intelligence (AI) will become one of the dominant themes of human resource recruitment technology going into 2020.