ABOUT ENTRUST DATACARD:
People all around the world want information to be available at anytime and anywhere. When they’re ready to make a purchase, they want to make it as quickly as possible and also want to be assured that their information is safe and secure when transacting online. Whether it is electronic government forms online retail purchases, customers want to trust that networks are safe and their credit cards, personal data, and identity are accessible only by need-to-know parties. Entrust Datacard offers solutions and technologies for trusted identity and secure transactions, making customer experiences reliable. Entrust’s solutions range from passports and identification cards to financial cards and credit cards to authentication certificates.
Entrust Datacard helps financial institutions, retailers, and other consumer marketers discover ways to keep customers engaged, build brands, and expand market share. Additionally, Entrust collaborates with government agencies around the world to solve complex cross-border identity and card issues including exploring digital certificates and two factor authentication. Government agencies with over 325 ID programs in nearly 100 countries trust the solutions of Entrust. With end-to-end solutions and software designed for the modern age, Entrust Datacard continues to rank high in its industry for commitment to quality, successful and trusted solutions, and excellent customer service.
ENTRUST DATACARD FAST FACTS:
- Created: 1969
- Headquarters: Minneapolis, MN
- Industry: Secure ID, card, passport systems and authentication
- Company Size: 2000+ employees
- Revenue: $600 Million
- Stock Symbol: Private
- Nice to Know: 10M+ identity and payment credentials issued daily. 2,000+ employees in 34 worldwide locations
ENTRUST DATACARD VIPS:
LEARN MORE ABOUT ENTRUST DATACARD:
ENTRUST DATACARD MEDIA:
Learn more about Entrust Datacard.
ENTRUST DATACARD IN THE NEWS:
- Entrust Datacard Raises the Bar for Zero Factor Authentication
- Entrust Datacard Receives Patent for Innovative Card Personalization Process
- Gemalto and Entrust Datacard extend partnership to accelerate IoT security adoption