ABOUT DIGITAL RIVER:
Established in 1994, Digital River is a global e-commerce, payments, and marketing services company that believes in accountability. Digital River is 100% committed to commerce and their clients and their advanced commerce cloud, monetization tools, and global services are set up to give online businesses an edge and risk-free entry into markets around the world. With nearly twenty-five years of industry experience, Digital River has mastered the ins and outs of global commerce, from taxation and compliance to payment strategies and e-marketing campaigns. Digital River uses their commerce expertise to ensure that their clients stand out and offers them the best-in-class shopper experience with sales that are guaranteed to surpass expectations.
Digital River’s mission is simple, to drive client growth through their global commerce expertise. Digital River believes in keeping their values at the heart of their work. These values include respect, integrity, customer centricity, innovation, global perspective, and, most notably, accountability. This global e-commerce, payments, and marketing services company got its start as a disruptor, playing a major role in the software industry’s shift to online sales and downloads. With this first step, Digital River has been a leading provider of commerce since 1994 and continues to maintain this position today.
Digital River offers full service at low risk by shifting financial risks typically encountered from banks and credit cards from their clients to themselves. Digital River can be found in 244 countries and territories with 18 local entities offering the advantage of in-depth local knowledge of the most intricate customs and regulations. Digital River offers many services including Merchant of Record Services, the Minimization of Fraud Liability, Full Service Global Tax Management, and Regulatory Compliance. Digital River caters to some of the worlds top brands including Microsoft, Adobe, Lenovo, and Cisco.
DIGITAL RIVER FAST FACTS:
- Created: 1994
- Headquarters: Minnetonka, MN
- Industry: Global e-commerce, payments, and marketing services company
- Company Size: 1,239 employees
- Revenue: $370.5 Million
- Stock Symbol: DRIV
- Nice to Know: Five offices in the United States and one in Brazil. Can be found in 244 countries and territories.
DIGITAL RIVER VIPS:
- CEO: Adam Coyle
- Chief of Staff: Kathy Tompt
- CFO: Matthew Reck
- CAO: KT Schmidt
- CTO: Oleg Ryaboy
- CIO: Ryan Douglas
LEARN MORE ABOUT DIGITAL RIVER:
DIGITAL RIVER MEDIA:
Learn more about Digital River.
DIGITAL RIVER IN THE NEWS:
- Digital River Appoints Adam Coyle as Chief Executive Officer
- Digital River Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce for Second Consecutive Year
- New Research from Digital River Shows that Success of Digital B2B Companies Depends on a Modern Technology Ecosystem to Drive Channel Partner Loyalty
- Digital River and WP Engine Present Webinar on Website Optimization