ABOUT COUPA SOFTWARE:
Coupa Software is a cloud platform for business spend management. It helps customers to maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings, and drive profitability. Coupa’s identity differentiates them from their competitors and allows them to serve as leaders in the enterprise software space.
Coupa’s unified, cloud-based spend management platform connects hundreds of organizations throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers around the world. While many companies may focus on customer satisfaction, Coupa proudly focuses on customer success. To succeed at ensuring measurable customer success, Coupa ensures its workforce puts customer goals and progress first.
COUPA SOFTWARE FAST FACTS:
- Created: 2006
- Headquarters: San Mateo, CA
- Industry: Internet Software & Services
- Company Size: 900
- Revenue: $186.8 million
- Stock Symbol: COUP (NASDAQ)
- Nice to Know: 27 offices worldwide
COUPA SOFTWARE VIPS:
- CEO: Rob Bernshteyn
- CFO: Todd Ford
- CMO: Chandar Pattabhiram
- CRO: Steve Winter
LEARN MORE ABOUT COUPA SOFTWARE:
COUPA SOFTWARE MEDIA:
Learn more about Coupa Software.
COUPA SOFTWARE IN THE NEWS:
- Coupa selected by Zurich Insurance to transforms its business spend
- Coupa Named a Leader in IDC Marketscape Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Supplier Relationship Management Applications 2018
- Telenor Selects Business Spend Management Leader Coupa to Power Global Procure-to-Pay Initiative
- Premier Telecommunications Provider Fastweb Selects Coupa