ABOUT BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES:
Bottomline Technologies has been a leader and innovator in the business payment automation technology industry for over 30 years. It has helped companies make business payments secure, simple, and smart and eliminate the difficulty in receiving and processing business transactions. The proof of the effectiveness of their products and services is that thousands of companies in nearly 100 countries around the world use their solutions to bring simplicity and expediency to their payment processes, including boosting cash management, controlling payments from start to finish, and streamlining transactions.
Bottomline’s solutions include cyber fraud and risk management, digital banking, financial document automation, financial messaging, payments and cash management, and PT-X. It serves several major industries including education, manufacturing, technology, and media, to name a few. The company’s commitment to excellent payment automation solutions has not gone unnoticed. In February 2018, Bottomline received the Best Payments Processing Award for their SAAS services and its role in developing non-card payment rails with its Universal Aggregator.
BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES FAST FACTS:
- Created: 1989
- Headquarters: Portsmouth, NH
- Industry: Global Cash Management, Corporate Payments and Cash Management
- Company Size: 1,001-5,000 employees
- Revenue: $349+ million
- Stock Symbol: EPAY (NASDAQ)
- Nice to Know: Bottomline’s solutions are being used in 92 countries
- CEO: Rob Eberle
- CFO: Rick Booth
- CIO: John Mason
- CMO: Christine Nurnberger
LEARN MORE ABOUT BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES:
Learn more about Bottomline Technologies.
BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES IN THE NEWS:
- Bottomline Technologies’ Paymode-X Meets Integrated Payables Needs for a Growing Number of Businesses
- Bottomline Technologies & Strategic Treasurer Release 2018 B2B Payments and Working Capital Management Survey
- Bottomline Technologies Introduces Voice Capabilities for Business Payments