Axway Software offers several software tools including AMPLIFY for data integration and engagement in the cloud. Its API management system allows for the streamlining of APIs and for speed in innovation. Its digital managed file transfer portal securely enables consumption of MFT services through APIs, and its content collaboration and EFSS provides a modern data infrastructure that is both secure and agile. Axway was recently named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Collaboration Platforms (CCP).
In April, the company appointed its CFO Patrick Donovan to the role of CEO, replacing Jean-Marc Lazzari. Donovan has been with Axway for over 10 years and helped to contribute to the success of Axway’s spin-off in 2011. The company’s products include analytics, app development, and community management as well as big data and cloud integration, mobile, and internet of things platforms.
AXWAY FAST FACTS:
- Created: 2001
- Headquarters: Phoenix, AZ
- Industry: API Management, Cloud Solutions
- Company Size: 1000-5000+ employees
- Revenue: 301 million EUR
- Stock Symbol: NYSE: Euronext:AXW
- Nice to Know: Has over 11,000 customers in 100 countries
- CEO: Patrick Donovan
- CTO: Vince Padua
- EVP SOLUTION: Joel Depernet
LEARN MORE ABOUT AXWAY:
Learn more about Axway.
AXWAY IN THE NEWS:
- Axway 2017 Registration Document now available
- Axway Software – Q1 2018 Revenue: €63.2 million
- Axway: Patrick Donovan appointed Chief Executive Officer