ABOUT ASPECT SOFTWARE:
Aspect Software, the world’s leading enterprise cloud contact center and workforce optimization solution, is helping organizations remove barriers between processes, people, and sources of data to unify the customer journey. In its nearly 50-year history, the company has stuck to its mission of helping companies around the world to create the best experiences possible for their customers and their employees. Its customer engagement platform includes workforce management, self-service capabilities, and contact center interaction management, making it simpler to connect disjointed processes and more accessible to customers of all types.
Aspect’s best solutions on the market have not gone unnoticed. Among a long list of accolades and awards, the company has achieved 13 Microsoft Gold and Silver competencies. It was also named Frost & Sullivan Thailand Contact Center Applications Vendor of the Year in 2017. And, in 2016, Forrester ranked Aspect the highest of all vendors in corporate strategy for its industry leadership in self-service and IVR as well as strong outbound and native Workforce Optimization capabilities, and deployment flexibility. Aspect Software recently announced its own 4th Annual Aspect Customer Experience (ACE) Award Winners. The ACE Awards recognizes customer oriented organizations who have achieved outstanding business results through using Aspect’s software and solutions. Aspect president, Chris Koziol, said, “Aspect’s goal is to help companies cultivate the best possible customer relationship and provide exceptional customer experiences through solutions that enable communication across the channels consumers today prefer. I’d like to personally congratulate all our ACE award winners and all the Aspect customers who submitted entries. These companies demonstrate how providing a best-in-class customer experience can positively impact business operations, agent experience, and customer satisfaction.”
ASPECT SOFTWARE FAST FACTS:
- Created: 1973
- Headquarters: Phoenix, Arizona
- Industry: Customer Experience, Call Center
- Company Size: 2088+ employees
- Revenue: $443 million
- Nice to Know: Helped to power the first call center flight booking system.
ASPECT SOFTWARE VIPS:
- EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN: Robert E. Segert
- SVP, GENERAL COUNSEL: Stephen Beaver
- EVP, CFO: Gregg Clevenger
- PRESIDENT: Chris Koziol
LEARN MORE ABOUT ASPECT SOFTWARE:
ASPECT SOFTWARE MEDIA:
Learn more about Aspect Software.
ASPECT SOFTWARE IN THE NEWS:
- Aspect Software Announces 4th Annual Aspect Customer Experience (ACE) Award Winners
- Customer self-service trend continuing to grow, says Aspect Software
- Aspect Software Announces New Omni-Channel Chatbot Developer Features, PCI II Compliant, Secure IVR in Aspect CXP 18 at ICMI Contact Center Expo
- Aspect Software Announces Partner Awards for 2017, Names Trends & Technologies, Inc. as Worldwide Partner of the Year