Appian makes it easy for enterprises to build powerful applications faster. Integrating industry-leading process management with low-code development, Appian allows for digital transformation to be put on the fact track. With speed as the clear line of demarcation between companies that get ahead and scale and others who don’t, Appian supports fast app creation for digital companies. In fact, the company was named a leader in the Forrester Wave for Low-Code Development Platforms report for 2017.
Appian’s platform allows developers to maximize productivity and ensure data compliance and consistency across all apps. It offers support for cases that involve service requests and incident management requests and is instantly available on desktop or native mobile apps with complete offline access. According to Gartner, “Appian customer references reported a median time-to-production of less than three months, the lowest of any vendor surveyed.” Focusing on a unified architecture structure, Appian helps companies “un-silo” their business and create actionable topics.
Appian CEO Matt Calkins told Martin Banks of Diginomica.com about the company’s successful platform, “It is not my goal to build an application model and then stamp out a bunch more applications. It is to address a market where I believe we have a unique advantage.” Earlier this month, Appian was named a Visionary by Gartner in its 2018 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform as a Service. The report stated, “High-productivity application platform as a service continues to increase its footprint across enterprise IT as businesses juggle the demand for applications, digital business requirements and skill set challenges.”
APPIAN FAST FACTS:
- Created: 1999
- Headquarters: Reston, Virginia
- Industry: Software, Application Management
- Company Size: 1,001-5,000 employees
- Revenue: $178 million
- Stock Symbol: APPN
- Nice to Know: Recognized as an industry leader by Gartner, Forrester, and IDC
- CEO: Matt Calkins
- GM: Robert Kramer
- CIO: Myles Weber
- CFO: Mark Lynch
- CTO: Michael Beckley
LEARN MORE ABOUT APPIAN:
Learn more about Appian.
APPIAN IN THE NEWS:
- HELLA Modernizes Business Processes with Appian Cloud Platform
- Appian Named A Visionary in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise High-Productivity Application Platform as a Service
- Appian Recognizes AppMarket Winners at Appian World 2018
- Appian Announces the Winners of the Appian World 2018 Online Hackathon